🎇🎇!!..A NIGHT OUT..!!🎇🎇

"It really worked, A-Xian?" Qingheng-Jun, sat down with them, drinking tea as he saw the various notes. It's been two weeks since they started and the results were not so bad.

Lan Xichen, however, fell into a deep thought.

"Wuxian, this is good, but isn't the second method faster?" He voiced out.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji looked at each other, stunned. Lan Wangji's ears turned red and he looked away immediately.

Wei Wuxian cleared his throat, awkwardly.

"Xichen-Ge, there's really no need to go that far, huh..." Wei Wuxian muttered.

Lan Xichen smiled a bit.

"As per my knowledge, this method however, hmm.... It will take atleast three years or more, don't you think?" He said.

Wei Wuxian miserably nodded. But did he have a choice? What to do except follow this turtle-speed method.

Forget about sleeping with Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian doesn't even dare to touch his forehead ribbon okay?

Adept at Gusu's rule within just three months of staying here, Wei Wuxian tried his best not to break them. 

And Lord forbids, he touches Lan Wangji's sacred forehead ribbon!

The afternoon tea session ended and Wei Wuxian finally relaxed. Things have been a bit awkward after the Yunmeng incident. Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli write to Wei Wuxian every week and Wei Wuxian doesn't know if he should cry or laugh.

Wei Wuxian strolled alongside Lan Wangji, daydreaming about the trip to Caiyi he has planned for, in the evening. There is a festival of some sort and many disciples have planned to go together. Naturally, they invited Wei Wuxian as well.

"Oh right, Lan Zhan, I will not be back for dinner tonight. I am going out today," Wei Wuxian said, easily, not noticing how Lan Wangji's expression darkened.

Before Wei Wuxian knew about Lan Wangji's 'night hunts', the two were on atleast friendly terms. Wei Wuxian would tease Lan Wangji throughout the day and Lan Wangji would reprimand him, but not seriously. Lan Wangji would bring them dinner and breakfast everyday and Wei Wuxian would take lunch for him. They were friends, atleast.

The first few days of marriage was actually harmonious.

But, ever since that day in Yunmeng, Wei Wuxian didn't seek Lan Wangji out anymore. His reasoning was of course, very simple. He has no plans to stick to someone who has a family outside. As one of the rarest creature among all, Wei Wuxian has his own pride, after all. He wouldn't covet someone who was already devoted to someone else....

But Lan Wangji doesn't know anything. He dare not interfere with Wei Wuxian's shenanigans and let him do as he pleases, even though he misses their harmonious days together.

"Where is Wei Ying going?" He asked, fists clenched.

"Oh. Caiyi Town with Ru-Didi, Xiao-Ge and others. There's a festival and lots of food and wine," Wei Wuxian rubbed his palms, excited.

Lan Wangji held Bichen tighter but didn't say anything in reply. 

"Then.. you will come back?" He asked awkwardly.

Wei Wuxian rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry Lan-Er-Gongzi, I know who I am now. I have had enough of writing your rules and handstands as punishments. I won't delay curfew," he said, pouting at his sufferings.

Lan Wangji's eyes dimmed a bit as he heard the complaints. Wei Wuxian, looked at him from the corner of his eyes and sighed.

"I am joking Lan Zhan. Don't take everything so seriously," he smiled for extra assurance.