😮😮!!..IT WORKED..!!😮😮

Hanshi was draped in silence.

Lan Xichen glanced between his father and brother worriedly. 

Yesterday, Jiang-Gongzi arrived at Cloud Recesses, scowling and furious. He was perfectly polite to Lan Xichen but Lan Xichen knew when people were faking politeness. He didn't even listen to Wei Wuxian himself before dragging him off to Yunmeng, and his father couldn't deny it with Jiang-Zongzhu's letter and Jin Shao Furen's sharp smiles; not to mention there was also the Heir to Lanling present there.

Wangji had arrived just now before father summoned him here. 

"Are you happy now? Happy, having offended Yunmeng Jiang and possibly Lanling Jin?" Qingheng-Jun asked, voice cold.

Lan Wangji frowned.

'He mustn't have known yet,' Lan Xichen thought.

"Wangji, did you have an argument with Wuxian?" Lan Xichen quickly asked.

"Xiongzhang, we hardly talk. How could I upset him?" Lan Wangji calmly replied. However, this kind of reply enraged his father more.

"Hardly talk? Lan Wangji, you two are married! Married! Why am I hearing such problems after almost two months that you have been together?" He slammed his palm on the desk.

Lan Wangji's gaze turned cold and he looked away, not saying anything.

Lan Xichen sighed. He knew his brother, how difficult it was for Wangji to talk and interact with his peers. And with Wuxian's outgoing personality.... He must have had it hard.

"Wangji, Wuxian seemed troubled and has left for Yunmeng yesterday," Lan Xichen said as Lan Wangji's eyes widened slightly.

"Go to Yunmeng right now! And bring him back! Wuxian has almost found the solution to breakthrough the spirit cultivation. For the sake of his parents atleast, he must...." Qingheng-Jun's voice turned slower as he spoke. A deep sadness was echoed on his face.

Lan Wangji sighed. 

"I will do as Fuqin says," he bowed and nodded at his brother before leaving.

....

Wei Wuxian breathed in the fresh air of Lotus Pier happily. The disciples were swimming in the lake but Yu-Furen had appointed Jinzhu, to make sure he doesn't behave inappropriately! So, poor Wei Wuxian could only dip his legs in the cool water. Atleast, Jiang Cheng was accompanying him.

"Jiang Cheng! Let me go into the water, please? Please, dearest Shidi of mine?" He whined as Jiang Cheng looked at him in disgust.

"Heh. Wei Wuxian who's your Shidi? If you dare swim half-naked here, A-Niang will throttle you," Jiang Cheng smugly said as Wei Wuxian plopped down on his back, looking at the sky.

After a long time, Jiang Cheng looked at him.

"Wei Wuxian, you are still not telling me what that idiot husband of yours did, huh?" Jiang Cheng asked, annoyed.

Wei Wuxian bit his lips.

"Lan Zhan did nothing ok? I was just homesick!" Wei Wuxian repeated the same thing.

Before Jiang Cheng could beat him up, a small disciple ran over to them.

"Shixiong! Hanguang-Jun is here for you!" He exclaimed, starry eyed.

Wei Wuxian choked on air when he heard that.

Lan Wangji came here? Why???

Bewildered, Wei Wuxian fixed his appearance and followed Jiang Cheng to the main hall.