🎊🎊..A SHOCKING NEWS..🎊🎊

Upon returning to Cloud Recesses, Wei Wuxian wordlessly took over the responsibility of changing Lan Wangji's bandages. Lan Wangji's wounds were definitely serious enough to last a month. Wei Wuxian grit his teeth in anger whenever he saw it.

The assailants were unfortunately untraceable.

Life in Cloud Recesses continued as usual. Except for Wei Wuxian. 

Forget about vomiting, Wei Wuxian sometimes felt so tired that he would wake up at noon.. sometimes he would lose control of his tails and ears that would happen to appear randomly. Lan Wangji wanted to show Wei Wuxian to a healer but the Lan healers could only say that his meridians are chaotic, his energy is chaotic and so on...

Lan Wangji's injuries had put a ban on their Dual Cultivation, so they could go back to their previous method only which slowed down their progress. 

And so, a little after a month later, an invitation about the Phoenix Night Hunt in Lanling arrived at Cloud Recesses.

Wei Wuxian sighed. Why do these Sects have to meet up so often, huh?

Anyways, hoping to see his siblings soon, Wei Wuxian happily prepared to go to Koi Tower.

.....

"Shijie! Shijie!" Wei Wuxian shouted, as soon as he was escorted to Jiang Yanli's personal courtyard. 

"A-Xian!" Jiang Yanli smiled happily as she saw her brother approaching.

Wei Wuxian immediately slowed down as he helped his sister sit first, very carefully. She was almost three months pregnant and should be very careful after all.

Wei Wuxian smiled brightly.

"Shijie! How are you? I came especially early to see you first! I bet Jiang Cheng isn't even halfway to Lanling," Wei Wuxian bragged.

"A-Xian, don't be naughty. It's rare that the three of us can meet together," Jiang Yanli said, caressing his face.

Wei Wuxian nodded seriously.

"Jin Shao Furen, Lan-Er-Furen, allow us to serve you," a few servants approached them with an array of snacks.

Jiang Yanli gestured them to put down the plates. She was actually craving something especially sweet- 

"Ah, Shijie, you don't know how much I was craving these sour candies of Lanling. Lately I am super duper hungry for no reason," Wei Wuxian gushed, munching on the snacks.

"A-Xian!" Jiang Yanli exclaimed, widening her eyes. 

Wei Wuxian, then suddenly realised, his ears and tails were showing abruptly again, swaying playfully behind him. Clicking his tongue, he put them back and smiled hopelessly.

"I don't know what's wrong, aiyah..." Wei Wuxian shrugged and continued eating. 

Jiang Yanli only looked at her brother curiously. She was the one who's pregnant, so why is A-Xian.....

"Wei Ying," Lan Wangji approached them, bowing to Jiang Yanli as a greeting. Beside him was Jin Zixuan.

"Lan Zhan! You are here! I love these sour candies. Make sure to buy them all for me," he casually said making Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli look at each other.

Lan Wangji, however only nodded, a soft, small smile on his face.

"If Lan-Er-Furen likes it, I can surely make arrangements to send them for him," Jin Zixuan said.

Wei Wuxian flashed him a smile.

"Thanks Jiefu, you aren't really all that bad, after all," he teased.