😶😶...THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM...😶😶

Wei Wuxian should have realised that this guy was definitely upto something the moment he proposed staying in an inn for no reason!

But it was too late by the time he realised..

🔞🔞

Lan Wangji's deft fingers were busy opening Wei Wuxian's robes as his lips sucked on the other's lips. After Wei Wuxian was naked, Lan Wangji towered over him, golden eyes fixed on his face. 

"Lan Zhan! Why am I the only one naked?" Wei Wuxian pouted. After all, how many chances does he have to see Lan Wangji naked.

Lan Wangji shrugged off his robes carefully and pressed Wei Wuxian down with his body.

Wei Wuxian bit his lips as he felt the hard cock poking his thigh. Licking his lips, his hands slowly inched towards it. Lan Wangji gasped when Wei Wuxian wrapped his hands around his cock.

But, Lan Wangji was a bit impatient today. He spread Wei Wuxian's legs, took out the salve and thrusted his finger in. Wei Wuxian moaned loudly before clasping a hand on his mouth. It would be so embarrassing if anyone heard him moaning like a slut.

Lan Wangji frowned and shook his hands off.

"Don't," he lightly said, pressing three fingers inside him. Wei Wuxian looked at him as if wronged but did as told.

"Ahh... No... Enough... Nhhh..nghh Lan.... Zhan," Wei Wuxian urged Lan Wangji pitifully.

Lan Wangji smirked but didn't let it show.

"What does Wei Ying want?" He asked, entangling their tongues in a filthy kiss.

Wei Wuxian glared at Lan Wangji, red creeping on his face. What does Lan Wangji want? To make him admit that he wants to be fucked???

Seeing Wei Wuxian quiet, Lan Wangji took his fingers out.

"Say it," he said sternly.

Wei Wuxian whimpered, before slowly wrapping his hands around the other's neck.

"Please, fuck me Hanguang-Jun," he whispered.

Lan Wangji was already rock hard and with the provocation thrusted inside in one go. Wei Wuxian screamed loudly as tears fell down his face. Lan Wangji kissed his tears away tenderly before thrusting inside him without a break.

Wei Wuxian was floating from the pain and pleasure and could only moan and call out Lan Wangji's name, begging him to slow down.

So much so, that they didn't hear the sound of two wooden buckets of water being placed infront of their door and the person delivering them running away with a red face. No wonder, that man in white glared at him earlier! They were actually lovers! The waiter went away with a red face blushing furiously and secretly disappointed....

Meanwhile Lan Wangji lifted Wei Wuxian up by his waist and sat him on his lap, slowing down his thrusts. Wei Wuxian was gritting his teeth from the pleasure as this position allowed the cock to reach deeper inside him. Lan Wangji tightly hugged the man in his arms, pounding into him steadily.

"Ahhh... No... No Lan Zhan.... Please.... Please.... Uhhh.... Ahhh.. let me... Go.... Ahhh," Wei Wuxian cried hoarsely, his voice muffled into Lan Wangji's chest.

Lan Wangji simply changed their position and continued pounding into that hole like a madman. The pleasure was too addicting. Wei Wuxian came for the second time and lay weakly on the bed, hands grabbing the sheet for anchor. Lan Wangji kissed him deeply before thrusting harshly and coming inside him.

Both of them panted from the exertion as they lay side by side. Wei Wuxian automatically burrowed into Lan Wangji's arms looking for warmth. Lan Wangji stared at his sleepy face, feeling a multitude of emotions at once.