🔥🔥...PROVOCATION...🔥🔥

Jiang Cheng gave up on pestering his brother who won't answer him and stormed off. Wei Wuxian walked back to his room, dazed.

As if he hasn't suffered already, Wen Ruohan's eldest son stopped him halfway.

"Wei-Gongzi," he said, eyes razing over everything except Wei Wuxian's face. Wei Wuxian was thoroughly disgusted.

"Wen-Gongzi, this one is no longer addressed as such," he said, coldly.

Wen Xu smiled.

"How could it be? Even if Wei-Gongzi is married, it doesn't change his identity," he said, taking a step closer.

Wei Wuxian was too tired to waste his time entertaining him.

"It doesn't matter. I prefer my new identity. If you will excuse me," he said and tried to move past him. Wen Xu smiled harmlessly and blocked his way.

"Really? But I think, Hanguang-Jun is undeserving of such a beauty," he said slowly, "What is he doing, spending time outside Cloud Recesses every month?" 

Wei Wuxian's expression froze, heart thudding violently. 

He glared at Wen Xu, no longer acting polite.

"Wen-Gongzi has so much time to look into other people's lives," he mocked.

"Nah. I will be honest, Wei-Gongzi. I am truly interested in you, hence I really feel sorry for you," he claimed.

Wei Wuxian's lips curled up. Wen Ruohan didn't give up, after all.

"Sorry for me? Huh? Why? Thank you for your unnecessary concern, but I am quite happy with the way things are," he said, moving back.

Wen Xu smiled.

"I will wait for the day you come to me yourself, Wei Wuxian," he whispered, leaning close to him.

Wei Wuxian pushed him away, enraged and stormed off.

Fuck!

.....

Wei Wuxian entered into the empty room, mind wheezing. Wen Xu definitely has people tailing Lan Wangji. Because where was Qishan and where was Gusu!? How would rumours travel so far? Moreover, there was no proof of anything, just hearsays. Lan Wangji has always been travelling a lot. It wasn't something after their marriage.

Wei Wuxian decided to talk to Lan Wangji. He should just ask him. About that woman. That child. About everything!

Just then, Lan Wangji entered the room, expression stormy. His eyes fell on Wei Wuxian and he strode over, grabbing Wei Wuxian roughly by his arms.

Before Wei Wuxian could free himself, Lan Wangji pressed him down on the bed, kissing him roughly. Wei Wuxian gasped and Lan Wangji deepened the kiss, entangling his tongue with his. Wei Wuxian tried to resist but his chin was grabbed by Lan Wangji and he was kissed roughly.

Wei Wuxian gave up resisting because it felt so fucking nice and he couldn't help but moan, fingers curling around Lan Wangji's lapels. Lan Wangji growled and pressed him deeper into the bed, biting his lips harshly.

Finally, he let go and met Wei Wuxian's eyes, misty and dazed. Tear drops has gathered at the corner and his face was flushed red. Such an enticing image, almost made Lan Wangji lose control but he restrained himself and got up.

Seemingly, Wei Wuxian also came back to his senses and his eyes turned red in anger.

"What the fuck! What was that? Lan Wangji! You dare to-" he has only spoken halfway when Lan Wangji pulled him closer.