❤️❤️..INTIMACY..❤️❤️

"L-Like? Like who?" Wei Wuxian stammered, shocked. Shit! Did he confess to Lan Zhan while he was half concious or what?

"Do not lie. Just... please.. just tell me," Lan Wangji said, a hint of desperation in his voice.

"I do," Wei Wuxian blurted, not daring to look at Lan Wangji.

Silence. A very deadly silence followed.

"I see. Do I know them?" Lan Wangji calmly asked, not a hint of emotion on his face.

"Huh?" Wei Wuxian asked confused. The one he likes is Lan Wangji, ba. What does he mean by if he knows them?

"Wait, Lan Zhan, I am clearly missing something here. Did I not tell the name of the person I... I like?" Wei Wuxian said, a little pink on his face.

"Wei Ying didn't," Lan Wangji replied.

"Oh," Wei Wuxian exclaimed, infinitely relieved.

"Why did you marry me?" Lan Wangji asked bitterly. Wei Wuxian wanted to hit Lan Wangji. Obviously, the person who is dishonest in their marriage is Lan Wangji! How dare he question him? But, Wei Wuxian swallowed the words and played along.

"I realised my feelings after we married," he said. This, was undoubtedly the truth.

Lan Wangji nodded. He had guessed so.

"Wait, Lan Zhan, is that really the point of discussion now? What about what the Wens did to us? Is Gusu Lan not going to retaliate?" Wei Wuxian's expression hardened.

Lan Wangji also composed himself and nodded, "Fuqin will speak with Xiandu as will Jiang-Zongzhu."

Wei Wuxian nodded to himself. 

"Wei Wuxian! How dare you get up from you-" Jiang Cheng stormed into the room, furious.

"Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian brightened up.

Jiang Cheng clenched his jaw and nodded briefly at Lan Wangji. No matter what, they are 'brother-in-laws'.

"Wei Wuxian! How did you walk here?" He questioned.

"Jin... Ummm Jiefu kindly helped this one," he giggled. Jiang Cheng snorted.

(Jiefu- Elder sister's husband)

"Right, where is Jiang-Shushu?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"A meeting. Everything is a mess now. Minor Sects under the Lans, Jiangs and Nie are obviously demanding how you and Hanguang-Jun were trapped there in the first place. Not to mention, you guys killed a mythological beast," Jiang Cheng explained.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian looked at each other. They knew how they were trapped there, anyways.

"Thanks Jiang Cheng! You came to us, right?" Wei Wuxian laughed, draping an arm around his brother's shoulder. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes.

Lan Wangji stared at the two before quietly looking away. His mind was still stuck on the fact that Wei Ying likes someone. Wei Ying likes someone. Wei Ying likes someone.

All sort of possibilities and scenarios went through his mind and Lan Wangji was tired of thinking.

Seeing him sleepy, Jiang Cheng tugged on Wei Wuxian.

"We shouldn't disturb Lan-Er-Gongzi. I will bring you back," he said.

"Hey! Where should I go? We are married. I am staying with Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian immediately denied. There were already rumours about them. Who knows what sort of rumours will start it they sleep in separate rooms?