Chapter 2

After being in the industry for seven to eight years, if one was to ask Qiao Jing Jing what was she afraid of, among one of them must be — popular search in Weibo.

The hot topic on Weibo right now was "Qiao Jing Jing's image has fallen apart."

Clicking on the top post would bring you to a video posted by a commercial account used for marketing. In the video, an ID called Glittering (Shan Shan Fa Guang) was playing King of Glory, and the playing skills could be described as "absolutely awful," with a motley of different ways of dying that you did not have the heart to even watch.

That commercial account also posted a few screenshots, the first few shots were Glittering's track record that was oh so difficult to describe in words, low wining percentage, low ranking and no MVP (Most Valuable Player) vote. The last few shots were screenshots of some official announcements, each one also bragging that Qiao Jing Jing who was an ambassador of King of Glory was a game expert.

Fans in the comment section angrily demanded evidence that Glittering is Qiao Jing Jing. That commercial account unhurriedly replied: Then you get Qiao Jing Jing to come out and deny it.

Qiao Jing Jing cannot deny it because that really was her account.

"King of Glory" is one of online battle game. This game has close to 80 heroes, each hero has different abilities. After the player joined the game, he can choose to combat different heroes and people and to destroy the crystal at the enemy's core base to win. One of the most classic game mode is the 5v5 Antaris Battlefield. Qiao Jing Jing was playing this in the video exposed, using mage (a hero whose damage is based on their abilities rather than attacking) (Da Xiao's younger sister and Zhou Yu's wife – support) character.

Speaking of which, when Qiao Jing Jing became the ambassador, this game was not considered popular. However, big sister Ling noticed that her gamer husband was addicted to playing it every day, her intuition told her this game will become popular, so she took the initiative to contact the gaming company. Big sister Ling's intuition was always correct when accepting acting roles for Qiao Jing Jing, this ability also reflected in the game ambassador selection.

King of Glory became extremely popular in a little more than a year time, resulting in being the number one mobile game of real national significance. As a result, Qiao Jing Jing also gained a lot of followers who were not her target audience, thus benefiting a lot.

But how much you benefited before, is how much trouble you are in now.

No one stipulated that the ambassador of the game must play the game well. However, when you projected yourself to be an expert with incomparable skills but turned out to be so poor, you cannot avoid people ridiculing you.

With a displeased look, big sister Ling was on the phone throughout the whole journey until arriving at the hotel in Hengdian. After sending Xiao Zhu away, she began to question Qiao Jing Jing.

"When did you start to play?"

"Half a year ago when I was filming a drama, altogether I only played for a little more than half a month. After being continuously killed by people, I stopped playing."

"Who else knows you played?"

"I did not mention this to anyone, but I logged in with my WeChat account. It seems like if your WeChat friends also play this game, they will automatically appear in the game friend list, so I presume they can see me." While talking, Qiao Jing Jing was a bit puzzled, "So how did it get recorded?"

"... King of Glory has a function to invite friends to watch the battle. You know, too, that WeChat friends will directly become game friends. That means they can watch you battle and also record it. Didn't you know that?"