⁹Epilogue

If Teacher Yu was responsible for building their nest, then she was responsible for decorating the nest with little flowers and grasses?

On this autumn morning filled with sunshine, Qiao Jing Jing was sitting in the living room and holding her mobile phone in seriousness, buying, buying, buying.

Rugs, throw pillows, tablecloths, vases, nice-looking cups... Speaking of which, she had long wanted to change Teacher Yu's minimalist, black and white and grey style.

After browsing through the list of things she had bought, she really could not think of anything else to buy. Qiao Jing Jing put down her mobile phone and walked around the wardrobe room again. After she came out, she was perfectly satisfied and picked up her phone again.

But this time it was not to shop, it was to WeChat!

She sent a message to Big Sister Ling first.

"Teacher Yu has remodeled the house for me. Do you want to come and look around?"

Then she copied and pasted it and sent it to Xiao Zhu.

"Teacher Yu has remodeled the house for me. Do you want to come and look around?"

Lastly, she changed the message a bit and sent it to her close girlfriend who was currently filming in Shanghai.

"My boyfriend has remodeled the house for me. Do you want to come and look around?"

The three replies came very quickly.

Big Sister Ling: ... Okay, it just so happens that I need to come find you for something.

Xiao Zhu: Yes \\(^o^)/

Girlfriend: Get lost! I still have eight hundred scenes to film.

Big Sister Ling and Xiao Zhu visited at noon, bringing lunch and the clothes and shoes that Qiao Jing Jing had asked Xiao Zhu to pack. Big Sister Ling walked in but did not see Yu Tu. "Where is your Teacher Yu? He's not coming back for lunch?"

"His working hours are from 8 am to 4:30 pm. He has no time to come back at noon."

After the driver brought up the last box, he left. Big Sister Ling closed the door: "You made Xiao Zhu pack so many clothes. Does Teacher Yu have room for them here?"

Qiao Jing Jing gave a mischievous laugh. "Didn't I already say that there's been remodelling?"

She immediately dragged the two to her new wardrobe room. "Look, Teacher Yu made this into my wardrobe room."

Xiao Zhu took a quick look and said straightaway: "Wow, it's so pretty. The ashy-black wardrobe paired with glass doors gives off such a nice feel."

Big Sister Ling: "......"

It was really modern and pretty, but was it necessary to have such an over-the-top reaction? Could Xiao Zhu have a little integrity?

"The appearance is not important." Qiao Jing Jing wanted to brag but she first acted modest. "The main thing is how functional it is. The rooms in our home are small. Teacher Yu was worried there is not enough space to hang all my clothes, so the upper and lower parts of the wardrobe both are made up of clothes rails. The upper part can be lifted or lowered automatically."

She pressed the control panel on the wall beside the door. The glass doors of one of the wardrobes immediately slid apart, one to each side. She pressed again. The upper clothes rail agilely folded outwards and descended. Probably because of limited space, after descending halfway, the supporting rails on either side even folded and bent a little.

Only now did Big Sister Ling start to find this quite smart and different, but she still felt that Qiao Jing Jing was blowing up a little thing. "This is pretty good. It can hang a lot more clothes. But your wardrobe in Lujiazui also has this function, so why are you making a fuss about nothing?"