Chapter 36

He can recognize all the roads out of Shanghai, but yet he cannot recognize the road to Jing City?

Qiao Jing Jing woke up from the bed in her hometown early in the next morning and suddenly thought of this question. She felt that her IQ probably also dropped to a negative number last night.

Moreover, it seemed like he didn't refuel the car afterwards either?

Therefore, that was probably an excuse he came up with, and then he forgot about it?

Qiao Jing Jing lay on the bed with her eyes open, thinking about her weak and disappointing performance last night. She turned over in annoyance.

Once she had turned over, though, she unexpectedly noticed a pile of things at her bedside. Oh, no, it was a person.

The person at the bedside discovered that she was awake, stood up with her mobile phone, and said happily, "You finally woke up!"

After saying that, she immediately bowed her head, both her hands swiping and tapping incessantly, her expression very happy. "I can finally switch on the sound. There's really no mood when you game with the sound muted."

Then the sound effects of King of Glory immediately started up.

Qiao Jing Jing: "......"She got up to brush her teeth and wash her face. When she came back, Pei Pei had finally finished playing and was sitting on the bed and sizing her up in a sly manner.

Qiao Jing Jing: "... What are you doing?"

Pei Pei picked up Qiao Jing Jing's mobile phone and waggled it. "I didn't mean to look at it. The message popped up itself. Yu Tu asked you whether you've woken up."

Qiao Jing Jing: "......"

She took the phone and glanced at it, but she did not reply.

Pei Pei moved close to her. "Let me see your chat history with him."

Qiao Jing Jing immediately turned it off. "No."

"Hateful." Pei Pei gave her a nudge and did not give up asking. "Hee hee, what is the relationship between you and Yu Tu now?"

Qiao Jing Jing said, "Senior high school classmates."

Pei Pei: "...... I'm telling you, as your loyal supporter, I watch all your events, so of course I also watched the exhibition match, okay? When I saw Yu Tu going onto the stage, my jaw dropped. When did you contact each other?"

Qiao Jing Jing. "In the game."

Pei Pei's eyes opened wide. "Then both of you met in real life. Then he really taught you how to play games?"

One sentence summary: "More or less."

Pei Pei immediately became very excited. "The godly student taught you how to play games. Then your dream has been realized?"

... Good friends of many years are so annoying. She basically knew her mental state inside out.

Qiao Jing Jing changed the topic. "How did you also start playing games?"

"From watching your exhibition match! I thought it seemed very interesting. My husband used to play before, so he can just bring me along. Oh, by the way, do you use WeChat or QQ to log in? You rarely use that WeChat account called Glittering (Shan Shan Fa Guang) to play. Is it because you have another account?"

"I use an alternate account."

"Add me. Add me."

"Your WeChat? I use QQ."

"... As an adult, why do you want to use QQ!"

"Probably in order to not form a team with you."

Pei Pei jumped up: "I am already gold level!"