Chapter 26

Qiao Jing Jing had actually been silently ridiculing his strongest king 50 stars, thinking, "If you hadn't made me play solo queue matches and I lost stars because of that, I would also have fifty stars." However, at this time, she was taken aback and looked at him in surprise.

The host exclaimed a little exaggeratedly, "Aerospace designer. That's too awesome. Do you make rockets? I know about Fatty Five (The Long March-5 rocket , nicknamed "Fatty Five" by its builder due to its size)."

"No." Yu Tu replied briefly, "I am involved in the design of outer space probes  (a robotic spacecraft that does not orbit Earth, but instead, explores further into outer space)."

"... I can't ask anymore. I don't even understand the terms." The host wiped away his own sweat. "Good! Team members of both teams, come gather together again! Come to your competition seats!"

Both the red and the blue teams returned to their seats on either side.

The pre-match discussion time was shorter in the second game, only five minutes. The Good Luck Come team did not take their seat first, but formed a group circle on the side to discuss. Following the habit of the previous game, everyone first looked at Qiao Jing Jing.

Qiao Jing Jing was a little preoccupied and was taken aback for a moment. Then suddenly she exclaimed "oh" and turned towards Yu Tu with an expression of "He's already on the stage so why do I still have to use my brain?"

Yu Tu: "......"

The short-haired girl excitedly glanced back and forth between the two of them.

Zhou Yin felt that he was fed a mouthful of dog food (an internet slang that refers to the self-pity of single people, who are humorously dubbed as "single dogs", triggered by public displays of affection by couples online or offline). He cleared his throat. "We cooperated very well just now. In the second game, let's see how the other team chooses, then respond accordingly. Can you be the marksman to fill Xia Xue's position?"

He was asking Yu Tu.

"I can, but....." Yu Tu thought for a moment, then said, "In the last game, their ban mainly targeted Jing Jing, but Jing Jing's Dong Huang Tai Yi played well. They should realize that their strategy was wrong. The ban in this game will probably be given to the three heroes used by our non-professional players in the last game."

The bespectacled young man said, "Do you mean that they will ban Dong Huang (tank/support), Bian Que (mage) and Armour (warrior/tank)?"

Yu Tu nodded. "The probability is quite high. The hero pool (the number of heroes the player can play reasonably well) of non-professional players is relatively shallow, maybe having only one or two heroes. Those chosen in the first game are definitely their best ones, so banning them can disrupt the entire team's strategy and player deployment. Furthermore, they don't know me well so don't know how to use the ban on me, and the hero pool of teacher Zhou Yin is too deep so he can't be targeted."

Qiao Jing Jing nodded with several uh-huhs, but her eyes were focused on the staff members at the side, who were helping Yu Tu to set up his game ID. Because there was a character limit for the ID, she was called "Good Luck Come Team Jing Jing" in the last game. Hence Yu Tu's ID would probably be "Good Luck Come Team Yu Tu (Jade Rabbit)". But would they know which characters for "Yu Tu" were the right ones?

She couldn't help being distracted for a moment so she could oversee this.

The short-haired girl was anxious. "But I only know how to use Bian Que to play solo mid. As for other heroes, I am only a little familiar with Cai Wenji (support/mage). I've also played with Zhang Fei (tank/support) before, but I'm only so-so with him."