Chapter 21

Qiao Jing Jing felt sourness in the heart, but she knew that she was not angry.

But she didn't want to admit it.

Yu Tu stood up. Only after a while, he spoke, the voice was a little hoarse. "You did not reply me in WeChat, so I come to ask whether you still need me to teach you?"

Qiao Jing Jing bit her lip and moved her head to the side. "I also used some inappropriate words that day. Please help me to apologize to your teacher."

"I already have." Yu Tu said, "The teacher's wife even sent me a message a few days ago to ask me whether my friend Jing Jing is that celebrity Qiao Jing Jing."

"......Oh."

Nothing to say again.

"When I was not around, you played the game very well."

"You also knew." She was a little peeved.

"I saw your accomplishment in your history last night." He sighed and asked: "So do you still need me?"

Qiao Jing Jing felt that he was practically forcing her, but she was unable to say the word don't need. She has no choice but to say in anger: "The strange components you ordered from Taobao had finally been received. You wrote my home address but the mobile number is yours. Luckily the property management collected them on our behalf. Don't tell me you're going to leave them in my house and not bother with them?"

Yu Tu said: "I want to sort them out."

Humph!~

Qiao Jing Jing appeared rather reluctant: "...t hen come up and eat first."

"Need me?"

......of course not.

Yu Tu laughed, "I will come over tomorrow. After taking the train for the whole night, I am very smelly now."

Train for the whole night?

Only then, Qiao Jing Jing noticed his disheveled appearance. His clothes were crumpled, his hair was a little messy and he has bloodshot eyes.

She was really angry now. "You... took the train for the whole night, yet come here to play game!"

"Ya, fortunately I brought the portable charger, otherwise not enough power."

Qiao Jing Jing simply did not know what to say. She was obviously angry, but also seemed to secretly feel a hint of happiness in the heart. She glared at him for a while, finally admitted complete defeat and said unhappily: "I'll get the driver to send you back."

"You're not allowed to decline. Don't go to the subway to assail other people's nostrils!"

Yu Tu did not decline.

Qiao Jing Jing was a little preoccupied for the whole afternoon, so her standard was unstable. Hence after ten consecutive victories, she gloriously descended into eleven-game losing streak. Before going to bed at night, netting out the losing and winning games, her ranking returned to Diamond Star 1.

... She lost all the points that she had gained from playing duo queue with Yu Tu.

Qiao Jing Jing seriously pondered about her fate —— could it be that she was fated to advance to the king level by playing solo queue only?

Qiao Jing Jing was rather dejected whenever she imaged the possibility of Yu Tu having a disappointing expression in the eyes tomorrow. As a result, the moment Yu Tu arrived on the next morning, she handed her mobile phone to him and preemptively said: "Look, I've lost ten stars."

She looked rather proud, making Yu Tu nearly thought that he had heard wrongly. Perhaps she said she had gained ten stars in playing solo queue?

He took her mobile phone to confirm —— she really lost ten stars.