Chapter 27

Qiao Jing Jing: "???"

Wasn't he chatting with me?! How did he take the first blood (initial advantage gained by one side in a game)?

The audience and the commentator were all baffled.

Because everyone had been watching Qiao Jing Jing's development in the bottom lane, watching her placing the field of visions to hit the little monsters and so on, and the commentator had even been explaining what to pay particular attention to when placing the position of the field of vision, everyone had become immersed in a kind of farming-like peaceful atmosphere. How was it that first blood had arisen but the camera hadn't even captured it?

Where did the director do?

Fortunately, there was the playback function.

In the replay, Zhou Yin's Dharma took the blue buff (blue buff gives you mana/energy regeneration and Cooldown Reduction and is more useful in a long-term fight) and advanced to the second level. Then bringing along Cai Wenji, he went into the other team's red area to counter jungle (is the act of killing enemy jungle monsters, but leaving 1 behind to troll the enemy). 

Xuan Ce was interrupted while trying to get the red buff, so from two different lanes, Bull Demon and Mai Shiranui came to provide support. Yu Tu also came rushing over, surrounded by 5 'rebound' magic spheres (after he leveled up to Level 5, five magic spheres will appear around him). A small-scale group battle took place between the two teams. 

Yu Tu's Zhuge Liang was seen strolling, looking relaxed and at ease, through the jungle areas. Repositioning slightly, he avoided Mai Shiranui's fan attack, then released all five magic spheres on Xuan Ce, who had only half a bar of HP before following up with his first ability to magnify the damage, thus effortlessly getting the first blood.

Mai Shiranui did not dare jump into the fray again and threw fans from a distance. Dharma successfully took away the red buff (red buff slows and inflicts damage over time on your auto-attacks and is more useful in a straight up short fight).

Qiao Jing Jing could not see the replay, but she had a lot of complaints.

"When you're fighting a group battle, can you not chat with me? Be more serious. If by chance we lose because you were playing around, my idol baggage will explode."

Yu Tu said, "Mm-hmm, no playing around."

His words were still ringing in her ears, but the result was, in the next instance, he and Zhou Yin were completely having a blast playing around. No communication between the two of them was heard at all, yet they worked together seamlessly, continuously invading the other's team red area, or going to the top lane to suppress Lady Sun's development.

Oh, well, it wasn't completely no communication. Most of the time, it went like this:

Zhou Yin: "Is it okay?"

Yu Tu: "Yes."

Great! Let's go! Start a small group.

Zhou Yin: "How's that?"

Yu Tu: "Okay."

Great! Let's go! Release the Small dragon tyrant/Pharaoh (a wild monster that you'll get a buff for killing it).

Qiao Jing Jing: ..... Wait a minute, where did this mutual understanding between you two come from?

The rhythm that they had created together in mid-jungle was off to a flying start. Only a few minutes after the game started, they were already leading by a lot in gold and experience. The superiority of their lineup in the early stage had been played out brilliantly.