Chapter 14

The next day was the Singles' Day that stirred up masses. However, Qiao Jing Jing could only keep her heart as still as the still waters and watch the video of herself playing using Bull Demon.

Yu Tu really had recorded it and transferred it to the computer. He analyzed with her where she had done things right and where there were problems. "There are only the same few commonly used support heroes . Their skills are different, but if you learn one well, your awareness of what to do will be right."

Then she also watched a few videos of professional players playing with Bull Demon.

Qiao Jing Jing felt bitter. It was such a great Singles' Day. Fine, she was single and fine, she needed to practice up, but at least let her practice with a better-looking hero. Ah, the Bull Demon just too unpleasant to look at.

At 4 o'clock in the afternoon, Yu Tu said he needed to leave early today.

"I've a colleague gathering in the evening."

"I feel that you've a little too many gatherings." It made her, this female star, seem like she had no social life.

Yu Tu did not feel particularly pleased about this. "Isn't this just a normal frequency? Furthermore it's for that sort of theme of celebrating Singles' Day."

"..."

Yu Tu "coughed" once, "They said that they would also like to ask me something about work."

"...Go, la."

Yu Tu did not forget to tell her, "Practice well with Zhang Fei and those few support heroes by yourself."

Qiao Jing Jing felt a little depressed. He was going out, yet he still arranged homework for her?

She pointlessly followed him to the doorway. As she thought about how he was able to go attend a lively gathering, whereas she was all alone, she felt she was a bit pathetic. "It would be nice if I could go out and have fun with you, too."

Only after blurting this out did she realize that the words seemed somewhat inappropriate. Even if she was not Qiao Jing Jing, going there with Yu Tu would still be inappropriate.

While she was upset for talking without thinking, she heard Yu Tu said: "If I were to bring you, would you dare to go?"

Qiao Jing Jing stared blankly at him and saw an upset look flashed across his face for his own slip of the tongue.

Looking at each other in awkwardness for a moment, she quickly sent Yu Tu away: "Have fun. Bye bye."

This was also a gathering, but Yu Tu felt a lot more at ease at this one. Everyone clinked glasses. One of the colleague Xiao Hu said emotionally, "This year still has last year's people."

Da Meng said: "But next year will not have this year's people. Yu Tu will be going to work in investment banking. In that colorful world, can he still be like us and maintain his purity?"

So does that mean us brothers will have one person missing from amongst us?

"If things don't go well, there might be one more person, being Lao (meaning Old – prefix used before the surname of a person to indicate affection or familiarity) Guan."

Yu Tu was surprised. "What about Lao Guan?"

Lao Guan, his actual name being Guan Zai, was a doctorate degree holder who had come back from the United States. He was the chief designer of the same model as Yu Tu. Yu Tu was able to become assistant chief designer at such a young age partly because of Lao Guan's deliberate desire to promote him.

"His wife wants a divorce."

"How could that be?" Lao Guan and his wife were well known as loving couple. Otherwise she would not have given up her high salary job to return from the United States with him.