Chapter 13

She did not know if it was her imagination, but Qiao Jing Jing felt that since that day they drank wine together, the way she and Yu Tu interacted was not the same as before.

She could not pinpoint where specifically was the difference. But for example, sometimes he would take the initiative to ask if he needed to bring her breakfast. Or for another example, when he was training her, the way he spoke to her seemed like his tongue was a little more sharp and poisonous.

The training for 3v3 was basically over. After battling 5v5 casual matches for a few days, Yu Tu asked Qiao Jing Jing, "You've played for so many days, which ones are your favourite heroes?"

Qiao Jing Jing mentioned a few, then expressed, "But I still like Zhuge Liang and Li Bai the most."

Because they were the most handsome ones in the game!

Heroes that have lots of different type of position shifting (dash ability) are not suitable for you." Yu Tu heartlessly dumped cold water on her. Qiao Jing Jing, the good-looks-obsessed, instantly wilted.

"You can just forget about playing jungle position. When you are playing in the exhibition match, go straight to selecting a professional player who is good at this position. The top solo has to be able to resist pressure, which is not suitable for you, so you should also give this position to your teammates. Hence the most suitable position for you is in the middle or bottom lane. Mage, marksman or support, go work hard in these three directions. For mage, you can consider Bian Que, Gang Jiang Mo Ye  (a swordsmith couple who lived during the Spring and Autumn period of Chinese history – mage) and Ying Zheng (widely known as Qin Shi Huang who is the first emperor of a unified China – mage). Heroes with long arms/reach are more suitable for you."

"How about Wang Zhaojun?" Although Yu Tu had said before that this hero was not good enough for competition, Qiao Jing Jing was still unwilling to give her up. After all, she was the first hero she had played well with.

"You wouldn't ask this question if you watched a few more professional matches." Yu Tu mercilessly shut her down.

"For support, you can consider Dong Huang Tai Yi  (one of the poems of Nine Songs – tank), Zhang Fei, Bai Qi  (a famous general of the Qin state in the Warring States period – tank) and Bull Demon. Sun Bin still can be considered. In addition, Sul Lie  (known as Su Dingfang was a general of the Tang dynasty – tank/warrior) and Meng Qi (tank/ mage) are very popular right now, so you need to get familiar with them."

"Zhang Fei?"

"His abilities are not difficult to use."

All right, then. Even though the first time she played Zhang Fei with A Guo, it had been really appalling. After being trained by Yu Tu for a while, it was actually not bad.

Yu Tu very authoritatively determined the heroes suitable for her for these two positions. When it came to marksman, he unexpectedly asked her, "For marksman, you like Consort Yu?"

Qiao Jing Jing nodded. "Because the third skill is very useful and the second skill can also be used to escape."

Yu Tu looked pensive. "You can escape really fast."

Qiao Jing Jing: "..... That's a compliment?"

Yu Tu made a "hmm" sound. "You'd never sell out a random teammate and abandon him, but you've sold me without the slightest hesitation. I've always wanted to ask you what kind of thought process is that?"

"...Have I?" With a guilty conscience, Qiao Jing Jing wanted to justify her action, but under Yu Tu's condemning gaze, she was forced to face up to her rabbit-selling actions. "Probably it's because of ... faith in you?"