Chapter 15

Qiao Jing Jing mind went blank for a moment...

After a long time, only then she replied flatly with a "no" and moved her legs to let him pass through.

Qiao Jing Jing could vaguely sense that he seemed to give a laugh, and then he walked in and sat down next to her. Suddenly his male scent and breath that seemed to burn pervaded all her senses.

It was not until a few minutes after the movie started that Qiao Jing Jing regained her composure. She could not help feeling a little chagrined. Was she on the receiving end of teasing just now? And she actually hadn't teased back? She was simply a disgrace to the entertainment circle.

Out of the corner of her eyes, she glanced suspiciously at Yu Tu. He was staring attentively at the big screen. His handsome side face had a focused and serious look on it...

Okay......

Qiao Jing Jing withdrew her gaze and began watching the movie earnestly. After only watching for a few minutes, she felt something was wrong. From what she could see, this seemed to be a story about how the protagonist was steadfast in pursuing his dream in spite of the obstacles from his family?

She recalled the desolate expression in Yu Tu's eyes on that day when he had said he was going to give up the stars and the sea ...

Would Yu Tu's mood become down from watching this?

The movie was very interesting, not a dull moment for 90 minutes. Of course, in the end, the protagonist persevered with his dream and got the support of his family. The movie ended with the closing song being played. The audience left feeling satisfied.

Qiao Jing Jing and Yu Tu waited until everyone was gone before leaving.

"I'll take you back."

Qiao Jing Jing nodded.

On the way back, Yu Tu was somewhat quiet. She sneaked a peep at him. He looked indifferent in the dim light of night. He discovered that she was looking at him, so he raised his eyebrows at her in puzzlement.

"Um, I didn't know it was that storyline."

"It's quite good," Yu Tu said. "The guy in the movie is a lucky dreamer."

In the end, Qiao Jing Jing could not help asking, "Last time, you said you want to give up. Why?"

She remembered that he had said his parents had objected when he was taking the university entrance examinations. "Is it still because of family objection? But isn't your uncle also involved in aerospace? Why would your parents object then?"

Yu Tu was a little startled.

Qiao Jing Jing suddenly realized that she knew too much! Thus she quickly looked up at the sky.

However, to her surprise, Yu Tu did not change the topic, and there was even a hint of a smile in his eyes as he looked at her.

Qiao Jing Jing had to revert her gaze from the sky: "That...Pei Pei..."

Yu Tu nodded and said, "I know. She knows all the gossip in the class."

"...That's right."

Qiao Jing Jing quickly changed the topic. "Could it be, your parents still object?"

"They had already agreed back when I sat for my post graduate entrance exam."

"Why then?"

The faint smile on his face from earlier had already completely faded. Only after a while did Yu Tu say, "My parents came to Shanghai a little while ago, but they didn't tell me. It was only when my aunt called me and asked me about my mother's condition and whether it was benign that I found out they had come to see a doctor."