49.

The team decided to split in order to find Ultron. Steve took Clint, Natasha and Johnny to South Korea, where Dr. Helen Cho's lab was. Bruce was adamant that Ultron knew about her technology that could evolve him into a more powerful form. They would need to get to the doctor and stop Ultron in the process. Tony volunteered to investigate NEXUS, where the nuclear launch codes that Ultron was after would be secured. Bruce said he would go back to the Stark tower and wait for any updates on the team's progress.

While everyone had a purpose, Sue was left with none. Steve said he wanted her brother and the two agents with him in Seoul, but was hesitant when he turned to Sue. The guilt stared back at him from her bruised face and split temple. He pursed his lips together at the injuries he caused and looked away, making Sue's shoulders deflate. Tony said that she could come with him, but she knew it was a last-minute invite to the party. She wanted to be in on the action, as she missed out when it was at Ulysses Klaue's salvage yard. But she would have to settle with Tony's plan, which was less dangerous and the best option for her in the Stark's books.

'Great. That bruise is gonna take a while to come down. A day in the lab will be the least dangerous place for you,' Tony said, and Sue huffed.

'I somehow doubt that with you in charge.'

Steve suited up with his small team and Sue caught Johnny before he headed out of the Barton house. His blue suit was washed and ironed by Laura and the woman had folded it neatly at the edge of his bed. She had washed everyone's suits and clothes, making them smell like lavender washing powder. They were thankful and Tony said he would send a self-washing, drying and folding robot to do the laundry for her. Clint disliked the idea, as Tony's inventions had a habit of coming to life in recent days.

'If you see the Maximoff, make sure to give her third degree burns, please,' Sue said to Johnny as they stood in the hallway. The door was open and viewed the quinjet that was being loaded for the trip. Natasha and Clint said goodbye to the Barton family and Steve was discussing their plans with Tony.

'Don't have to tell me twice,' Johnny snickered. 'The silver guy is the one I wanna take out. The dick was such a pain in the salvage yard. I've got Stark's lab on the intercom. I'll let you know if I get 'em.'

Sue nodded and gave her brother a hug. With the others with him, she knew Johnny would be safe. It was hard to hit him, as his flames burned anything that entered his radius. But there was always a worry, as Ultron was unpredictable and powerful. Not to mention the Maximoff's super abilities. But she bidded him goodbye none the less, and hoped he would be safe.

---

Back at the Stark tower, Sue sat in the lab with Bruce and Tony. The Seoul mission had been half a success, as Steve's group were able to secure the form that Ultron was going to evolve into. Dr. Helen Cho was attacked in Seoul but was able to stop the upload before it could finish. Ultron attempted to get away with the body, but Natasha was able to secure it in the quinjet and send it back to the Stark tower. Unfortunately, Natasha was taken by Ultron and they weren't sure where she was being held hostage.

'Anything on Nat?' Bruce asked as he stood over the cradle in the lab.

'Haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it,' Tony replied, looking at the data on his screen.

'This is sealed tight,' Clint attempted to lift the cradle's lid, but it was enclosed to harvest the power Ultron intended to hold.

'Any way you could break it down from the inside?' Sue questioned from next to Clint. The body inside the capsule looked artificial with its red skin and the platinum plates that lined its head. It laid as if asleep and Sue couldn't help but feel creeped from how human it looked. With Ultron being in a mechanical form, she couldn't imagine what it would be like to fight against him in the form that laid below her.