64.

Guests screamed as the helicopter nose dived towards them. They jumped from their seats and ran through the rows of chairs, knocking them out of their path. The propeller whirled as it tried to lift the aircraft back into the air, but it was too late. The pilot tried to turn his controls to avoid the ceremony, but it only turned it on its side. Its belly scraped against the Astroturf and sent the chairs flying over the rooftop's edge. News reporters and fans below looked up as a chair smashed against the road, the white plastic turning to dust. Police officers spotted the carnage on the top floor of the building and called out orders in attempts to make it into the elevators. But with guests on the top floor slamming the buttons in their panic, the elevator was stuck between the middle floors.

While the pastor ran off in fear, Sue and Tony stood on the platform in their wedding attire. With the tension long gone and Tony's handheld device deemed useless, Sue watched as her wedding became a disaster. She grabbed the skirt of her white dress and pulled it up to be able to descend the stairs of the platform. The helicopter spun out of control, its tail's propeller heading for the flowergirl. Lila dropped her basket of petals and was frozen in her spot, the blades merely metres away.

'Lila!' Laura cried, running over to take her into her arms. The mother looked up once she took hold of her daughter and shielded her away from the spinning death-trap.

'Laura!' Clint was too far to be able to intervene. He watched helplessly as the two most important girls in his life were faced with their probable deaths.

But before the propeller could tear them to shreds, Sue ran in front and produced a forcefield out of her held up hands. The propeller collided with the wall of shimmering blue and the propeller came to a halt. Sue's elevated heel broke as she leaned back, the helicopter's weight heavy against her barrier. She clenched her teeth in concentration and glanced over her shoulder Laura, who looked up from Lila's shoulder with tears in her eyes.

'Are you okay?!' Sue asked and the woman's head lowered into a nod. Lila continued to cry as Clint appeared next to them, taking his wife into his arms and pulling Lila away. He met eyes with the bride who held the propeller at bay and lowered his head into a nod in gratitude. If it wasn't for her, his world would have been strips of human remains.

As Clint ran off with Laura and their daughter, The Avengers came to the aid of guests. Natasha made sure that Cooper and Nathaniel was taken out of harm's way, while Peter took advantage of the commotion. A man was bumped into by the frightened crowd and was sent over the edge of the rooftop, letting out a cry as his feet left the floor. Peter used the web-shooters hidden under his blazer sleeve and encased the man's torso in the sticky, clear fluid. Through the fear and panic, the man couldn't see who pulled him up and over the edge of the rooftop. This kept Peter's identity a secret, and the boy made sure to run off before he could be seen.

Johnny helped Pepper away from the platform while Wanda used her scarlet mist to stop debris from falling onto the streets below. She stopped a large, Greek-style vase in its path and danced her fingers to pull it back on to the rooftop. Screams and cries from the streets echoed as other debris fell into the masses. Wanda did her best to grab as much as she could, but she couldn't hold everything.

Vision couldn't assist in the chaos. Thor shook his head when the being went to help with some guests who were nearly crushed by the aircraft. He reluctantly shrunk away and sunk through the floor, heading down into the building to avoid questions about his existence. Thor used his mighty strength to pull the doors off the helicopter, where the pilot and co-pilot groaned from their injuries.

'I-I don't know what happened, man...' the co-pilot sobbed, seeing the devastation around them. 'T-The power... it just cut out and... oh my god...'

'Do not think this is your fault,' Thor clamped his hand on the man's shaking shoulder. 'This was beyond your control.'