BLOOPERS

Just thought this would be fun lol

≛≛≛

Keira Knightley stood off-screen on a platform. The camera was pointed at the spot where she would land in a crouch. She was clad in the red suit of Susan Storm but was littered with blue dots, where the production team would edit her appearance. In order to give the effect of invisibility, the other cast would act as if they couldn't see her, and the team would make her disappear in the final project.

'Alright, Keira, you're jumping in three... two... one!'

The director's voice finished, and the actress jumped, her feet arriving in view of the camera. But as it went to pan up, her ankle jerked, and her figure followed it. Keira fell to the side and off screen, a light 'oof!' falling out of her mouth.

'Cut!' the director was heard far off from the camera that sat frozen. 'You alright?'

'Yeah, I'm fine!' Keira was heard from the floor. 'Would Susan even land that? I wouldn't...'

A few chuckles were heard, and Keira's shins filled the camera lens once more. As she climbed back up onto the platform, the camera returned to its starting position. Some discussion was heard before it went quiet, the director's voice calling for quiet on the set.

'Alright! Take two! Keira, in three... two... one!'

Feet landed in the shot and the camera panned up, before it settled on Keira's face. Her eyes stared off-screen at what would be the stage of the Stark Expo. She did her best to stay in character, her stare and parted lips lasting a solid three seconds. But her brown irises shifted and fixated on the camera lens and her lip twitched. She tried to save the shot, but a wheeze from off-screen broke the actress's impeccable acting efforts. Laughs ensued from everyone on set and Keira shook her head with a toothy grin.

'That's okay! I think we got it,' the director reassured, and Keira put her hands on her hips, her stare to the left of the set.

'It was Robert! I heard him before anyone else,' the camera was pulled away from Keira to be set up in the next shot. Robert Downey Jr. walked away from the set that was made to be the Stark Expo and called over his shoulder,

'Sorry! You looked like you were going to crack one anyway!'

---

The set of the battle in New York was made to look ruined and filled with debris. A green screen covered the back wall, which would show the street in its entirety with leviathans and Chitauri chariots.

Chris Evans turned to his cast members with his Captain America costume battered and covered in makeup to appear dirty. The camera shot was over his shoulder to show the rest of the cast who were equally as bruised with makeup. Chris Hemsworth stood with his hammer prop in hand and Jeremy Renner was beside him. Scarlett Johanson looked at Chris while Callum Turner and Keira waited for their lines that would follow. Mark Ruffalo's and Robert's presence would be edited in later, but they were present on the set off-screen.

'Alright, listen up,' Chris Evans read his lines. 'Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter with Storm-'

'Me?' Callum intervened.

'Of course, you!' Keira turned to who played her brother in the film. 'What good am I in the sky?'

'Who is this flaming man?' Chris Hemsworth boomed. 'Is he a witch like the disappearing wench?'

'Rench-rench-w-wrench?!' Keira spluttered before sighing and shaking her head. 'Sorry guys.'