63.

Native Australian flowers lined the aisle that led to the alter, light orange and beige the theme of the ceremony. Artificial grass was laid on both sides of the aisle, leaving a white path to lead to the platform where the couple would say their vows. White chairs were placed in rows, filled with guests that consisted of only the closest of friends and family. Skyscrapers surrounded the rooftop and blocked the full force of the summer sun that warmed the air. A singular SHIELD helicopter hovered above the event and was incharge of keeping an eye on the surrounding areas for potential threats. The wedding of two superheros was bound to bring some sort of trouble.

Guests chattered lightly among themselves, and the singular groomsman took his place next to the alter. Tony stepped up on to the platform, the man having jitters for one of the first times in his life. He took a deep breath as he looked out from the rooftop, squinting from the sun's reflection on the windows of buildings. Usually, he would wear one of his many pairs of designer sunglasses. But he opted to spend the day without them. It would make his life easier as his fiance wouldn't be impressed by the tinted glasses over his eyes when they said their 'I do's.

'You okay there, legless?' Tony looked over his shoulder to his best friend with his walking stick.

'Very funny,' Rhodey rolled his eyes, adjusting his stick to stand upright under his palm. 'You got your notes?'

'Nope. I'm free-balling it.'

Natasha sat closest to where the bride would exit onto the aisle. Next to her was Clint and Laura, who held young Nathaniel on her lap. The toddler gurgled and babbled nonsense, his mother wiping his chin of drool with a tissue. The Bartons' oldest son, Cooper, sat in his chair and swung his legs, as his feet weren't long enough to touch the floor. He was dressed a child-sized suit, with Peter next to him and Thor on the Parker's right. The demi-god stood out in his reflective suit, already blinding Tony who squinted his eyes from his place at the alter. Vision, who would be there for the exchanging of vows only, was sat on the end in a grey suit and tie. The public wasn't completely aware of his existence, so he had to be careful with appearances, as his red skin and amber gemmed-forehead wasn't human-like in the slightest.

Behind the ceremony was an extension of the building where an elevator rose from the floors below. Johnny waited with his hands clasped together, staring at where he would step out with the bride on his arm. Clint's daughter, Lila, stood next to him with a basket of flower petals. The young girl fiddled with the large bow on the front of her pink dress and rocked the basket back and forth in her hand.

'Ta-da!' Wanda chimed as they exited the elevator. Johnny turned and grinned at the sight of his sister.

'Hey! It's the bride of the Iron prick!'

'Don't start...'

Wanda and Pepper stood in their soft orange gowns. The top of the dresses were fitted before twirling into small ruffles at the hem. The bridesmaids' hair was styled with their front pieces tied back, with the rest of their curls graced over their shoulders. In between the women, stood Susan Storm in her white dress and with a bouquet of white flowers in her clenched hands. Baby's breath and snow whites were gathered in the arrangement and tied together with a bow of white ribbon.

'We'll see you out there, sweetie,' Pepper said into Sue's ear, before she and Wanda linked arms to head out down the aisle.

'We're on,' Johnny gestured his head towards the archway.

'Okay, okay...'

Sue shuffled forward and linked arms with her brother as Clint's daughter walked out first. Guests awed at Lila who dropped petals in fistfuls, waving at her Aunty Nat and her parents who gave her two thumbs up. Wanda and Pepper walked behind Lila, their bouquets against their chests and smiling brightly. Wanda caught eyes with Vision, who beamed at the sight of her wide smile. He was glad to see her engaging in something that was considered normal.