89.

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open to reveal the top floor of the Stark tower. The past team of Avengers turned their heads and the group that were a part of SHIELD stepped out. With a briefcase at the ready for the Tesseract, Loki was put in handcuffs and kept beside Thor, who was over his brother's desire to rule the planet he loved.

'We can take that off your hands,' the man named Sitwell walked up to Natasha, who held Loki's scepter that contained the Mine Stone.

'By all means,' she handed it to him. 'Careful with that thing.'

'Unless you want your mind erased. And not in a fun way,' Clint added.

'We promise to be careful.'

'Who are these guys?' Scott whispered from Tony's shoulder.

'They are SHIELD... well, actually HYDRA. But we didn't know that yet,' Tony explained. His younger self handled the Tesseract, while he watched the past Susan walk up to Johnny.

'Will Fury give you the okay to come to Malibu?' she asked her brother, the two only just reuniting earlier that day. Tony saw the smile on Sue's face, and he remembered the day he first met Johnny Storm. The ball of flames that flew into the rotors to help him push had stunned him at first, but it helped save the SHIELD helicarrier and everyone on it. It saddened Tony to think that Johnny was gone, but the Storm's past self was unaware of the hardships that would be coming in the next few years. He hoped that Sue, who was still in her position in the elevator, wouldn't be hurting too much at the sight of her brother.

'I really don't care if he's not,' Johnny shrugged with his arms crossed over his chest. 'Nicholas is not my babysitter. I can leave when I want.'

'Then why didn't you before?'

'Because I had nowhere to go.'

'Were you too scared to leave?'

'No! I was ensuring the safety of the world's citizens! I could've cooked everyone into a well-done steak when I had no control over it!'

'Sure, Johnny.'

'Jesus Christ, they bicker like kids!' Scott mentioned. 'Are they still like that?'

'Well, not anymore...' Tony's tone dropped into a sad one and Scott realised.

'Oh. Sorry, my bad.'

Tony glanced towards the elevator that sat open. There was no indication of Sue's presence inside its small box, but he knew that she was there. He wished he could make out her expression. 

Five years without Johnny had been hard for Sue and even he had to admit that he missed the annoying, flaming hothead. It was worse for Pepper, who had to go through her pregnancy without her husband, and Ruby grew up without her father. Johnny had left behind his print on the world and was missed by those who loved him and even those he irritated. But this was what the mission was about; to bring everyone back who was mercilessly taken by Thanos' greed.

'On my way down to coordinate search and rescue,' Steve stated as he walked towards the elevator, and Loki transformed his appearance into the Rogers to imitate his behavior.

'On my way down to coordinate search and rescue,' Loki's voice came out as Steve's, before transforming back into his dark attire. 'I mean, honestly! How do you think you'll be-'

'Shut up,' Thor slapped a gag over his brother's mouth in annoyance.

2012 Tony took the Tesseract and placed it securely into the briefcase. Sitwell and Rumlow, the leaders of the team that were secretly HYDRA, oversaw this before closing the case. Tony nodded to the two men before grabbing the handle to head into the elevator with the rest of the team.