60.

Johnny and Tony flew out into the dark clouds from the hatch of the helicopter. With Tony in his suit and Johnny encased in an inferno, the two headed for the icy mountain top. Snow layered the Siberian HYDRA base, and the sharp wind chilled through the two men. T'Challa was able to lock on to Johnny's heat signature, following him in a quinjet with Sue onboard. Steve and Bucky were said to be at the base in search of the mad scientist who was behind Bucky's apparent mind control. 

The Secretary of State had issued a sudden change of mind to the Barnes, after he scoffed at Tony's attempt to suggest their next plan of action. When the man turned his back on the Stark, Johnny made sure to set a small flame on the hem of his blazer. They headed into the cell to speak with Clint, while Ross's cries for a fire extinguisher echoed throughout the building.

Sue was excused from the flight due to her newfound pregnancy. Tony and Johnny were reluctant to let her come along at all, but they were no match for the woman's persistance. They tried to send her back to the Stark tower in New York, while they headed to Siberia. But she duck her heels into the floor and argued that,

'I took on you-' she pointed at Johnny. '-and Wanda! All while unknowingly pregnant. I am not sitting this one out.'

'You took on the least combat-specialised members of the Avengers. That's not an achievement.'

Sue had sent her fiancé a fierce glare before she crossed her arms with her mind made up. Johnny and Tony had no choice but to cave on the exception that she flew in the quinjet. Sue wasn't opposed to this, as the idea of sitting on either of their backs through the Siberian terrain sounded unfavourable. She happily put on her seatbelt in the hanger while T'Challa drove the aircraft after the two flying dots through the clouds.

'Stark told me about your pregnancy,' T'Challa said without taking his eyes off the sky. 'Congratulations.'

'Thank you!' Sue yelled over the noise of the engine. T'Challa's face was yet to be covered by his Black Panther mask and Sue was in her blue suit. There was no guarantee that there wouldn't be any violence on the mountain, but Tony had made it clear that he would do everything to keep her secluded from any fights. FRIDAY was monitoring all her vitals with a small screen permanently placed in the corner of Tony's mask. If she was hurt by so much as a bee sting, he would be alerted in an instant.

'I'm sure you and Tony are very proud,' the Wakandian called over his shoulder, his hands on the controls. He prepared to land on the mountain side as they broke through the grey clouds. T'Challa would have to land on a large enough ledge nearby, as Steve and Bucky's escape quinjet was on the only available helipad.  The landing would be difficult, but not impossible.

Sue let out a hum that she wasn't sure if he heard. Her seatbelt kept her safe as the quinjet swayed into a landing. Her hair was tied back in a low bun and despite her capability for a fight, the jellybean-sized mass inside her hindered her confidence. Sue looked down at her hands, her leather gloves covering the engagement ring that sat on her ring-finger. She pressed her palms to her stomach, the thought of Tony's baby beneath her fingers warming her heart with joy.

When Tony proposed in Sokovia, Sue's desire for a normal life became one step closer. Although there were countless reasons why she and Tony couldn't have a normal family with a normal life, Sue still dreamed. She dreamt of spending her days in a warm, urban house, where her superhero days were in the past. The sound of her children's calls for her attention was like a melody to her ears. Their sweet voices would harmonise while she made home-cooked meals and waited for her husband to come home from a day in the lab. It was a fantasy she hoped would become a reality. Even if Tony continued his Iron Man prodigy, she would still have a life of serenity and peace.