87.

'It's been a long time, Susan.'

Sue grinned as she embraced Rhodey. The man had stepped out of his War Machine suit, and it stood in stationary mode behind him. He hadn't expected to be called to the Avengers compound after five years of no contact with the team, but when Steve's name popped up on his phone, he knew that the world was going to get even weirder.

'It's nice to see you. You look well. Legs working?' Sue pulled away from the hug and looked down to the machine that powered his bottom half.

'Of course not. But this machinery is yet to die on me.'

They stood in the meeting room, where what was left of the team gathered for the run down. The first mention of time travel bewildered those who arrived recently, but nothing could fully surprise them at this point. Each of them had spent their five years separately and got on with their lives as ex-Avengers. It was difficult knowing that they were part of the group who were meant to stop Thanos, and they had their moments of anger from the public. But in the end, people learnt that even they were affected by the blip.

'Hey! Lady! I forgot your name!'

The scratchy voice made Sue turn around and look down. Rocket waited by her feet to be noticed and she bent down to be at his level.

'What, my name slip by you? Was Wakanda that traumatic?' she joked, and the racoon waved his hand in a dismissal way.

'Look, it's been five years.'

'Susan.'

'Oh yeah, that's right. Good to see you, Susan.'

'You too, Rocket.'

The Storm stood back to her normal height and turned to the next person she was yet to see. But she let out a yelp and stepped backwards, bumping into Rocket who yelled 'watch it!'. Sue's neck strained as she looked up and her eyes blinked three times, making sure that she hallucinating the scene before her.

'Jesus Christ! Bruce! Y-You're-you're... green!' she stammered.

Bruce Banner had somehow perfected a state in-between the Hulk and being Bruce. He wore his glasses that looked small on his colossal face and smile down at the Storm. He wore clothes that were custom-made to fit his large, muscular form, but was still shoeless. He still had Bruce's face and Sue was shocked that she had missed seeing him around the compound up until this point.

'It's a long story and I've already told it three times today,' he shrugged and reached down to hold his hand out for a shake. 'It's good to see you, Sue. I won't give you a hug because... well, you know.'

'R-Right,' Sue slipped her tiny hand into his green one and did a small shake. She let out a nervous laugh before Bruce turned to head into the testing room. Taking the time to process what she saw, Sue took a deep breath and turned to the next person, who just so happened to be Clint.

'Hey, Clint,' she tried to appear normal. 'Loving the mohawk.'

'Thanks. You still look the same,' he let his lip twitch up into a smile.

'I-I uh... I heard about Laura. I hope you're somewhat getting through it.'

'Yeah... it's been tough. I heard about your daughter, too. I'm sorry.'

'Thank you...'

Sue had heard that Clint had lost Laura, Cooper, Nathanial and Lila. He had lost everyone from the blip and Sue felt immense sorrow for the Barton. She lost her daughter and brother, but Clint lost his entire family. She could see the indented lines that ran from his tear ducts to his cheeks, and his eyes carried the weight of his past tragedies. When he smiled, it looked painful. When he stared into space, it looked like he would never come back. Clint Barton was lost.