Always messing everything up

A thing that I hate about myself is how I say things or do things that makes everything go all wrong. Easily when things are going good, I forget or loose something and I get all stressed out. 

Like when I am going to the movies with a friend, and then after the movie is over, my parents tell me to call them when I need a ride. Then I just remember my phone is in my sweatshirt in my parents car. So then I have to use the mangers phone to call my parents.

Just stupid things like that. Today when I was going to riding I couldn't find my phone, and I kept looking for it. I was going crazy, ripping my room apart trying to find it and there it was, lying on my bed behind a book. Or like you are going to the mall, and your parents remind you so many times to bring your wallet and then when you get there it turns out it's not there. You forgot it. Then you call your parents shyly and ask them to drop your wallet off. Small dumb things like that.

I get so annoyed when things like that happen. Also when you are at a fancy restraint and then you spill the hot sauce all over the waiter or when you spill soda all over you're date, ( even though I haven't had a date) Things that are so embarrassing. Like when I shattered my school iPad right infront of the tech teacher, and the janitor had to come up with a broom to get the glass of the floor. That wasn't a fun day.

The wrongest things happen that day, when you least expect them. Do these ever happen to you? I hate when they happen to me. One of the worst things that ever happened to me is when I say the wrong things at the wrong time. Especially when I didn't think about what I was saying or doing. This just shows that everyone has those bad hard days, and whatever you are or have been going through mostly half way around the world someone else has experience the same exact thing. 

No one is more special than one another, but everyone is special in their own ways. That is what I had to learn the hard way.

~~~~

Xx - Countygirl1055 I will update offten, and if you have been through similar things or understand what I mean, please like and comment :)