End of 3rd Quarter (rant)

Hey guys! :) Well I'm trying not to lose it...

Tomorrow is the last day where you can pass in missing work and redo tests. And guess what?! I'm failing three classes! Last night I tried to stay up, so I drank black raspberry tea.... And I did stay up, I had trouble sleeping and today it's affected me a lot.

I'm so tired and exhausted right now. I wish I didn't have riding today. But I do, and I guess I'm still dreading the moment where I see Lisa again. I'm really not in any mood to deal with her getting mad at me about anything at all. I'm very stressed out, and I have a major headache right now.

My history teacher (not mentioning any names) She didn't hand us this worksheet... and guess what? She put it in as a zero. And now I'm failing her class. But she never puts in any grades or gives us homework. So we always review and go over things, and then the next class we have a test over it. If you do bad on one of her tests (and they are hard!) then your grade drops dramatically... And I've done bad on 2 tests already and now with this zero it's killing my grade.

I probably should be doing some homework right now instead of writing this.... But my hand hurts and is cramping up so whatever. I'll do more tonight.

I also keep getting into fights and arguments with my friends. Ellie (she overacted) and my friend bell (been distant) and my boyfriend (just being a ass).... I'm tired and warn out and I just want to go home and sleep... or get more caffeine to stay awake so I can finish all my homework.

I feel like a zombie 😂 Walking around school tired and emotionless. I really wanted to skip today.... but I didn't. I went to school and everything, and I'm glad I did, but yet I wished I could've skipped. There is only ten more minutes left of this class anyways and then I'll go home, get ready to go to riding, and I'll go ride. 🐴

If anything else happens, (like more drama) I'll let you guys know!

~~~•••~~~ Countygirl1055 ~~~•••~~~