Drama & Fights

The worst thing ever is when you and your best friend fight. This girl is one of my closest friends and we are usually always there for each other but there are those fights.

Every friend gets into fights. About big things to the dumbest things ever. Some friends can get mad at the smallest things and some friends can joke about anything. Every friend is different and special in their own way. 

                             *                        *                            *                              *                           *                        * 

It's hard at school if you and your friend are mad at each other. It's extremely hard for me to be in a class with them and having that friend ignore me.  

But something that I learned is that friends come and go. The real ones stick around and the ones who aren't good friends leave. Just know that you always have yourself and that's the important thing. You are your own best friend. Everything works out for the better and it will be okay. 

I still have trouble dealing with my friends being mad at me. People get into bad moods and that's totally fine in every way, but it's not fine when they are taking it out on you. I have a couple friends that do this and it's hard. 

The worst thing is if I do something wrong and they won't forgive me. I hate that feeling knowing that I messed up. But I don't like it when they take their bad mood off on me and start calling me a bitch and telling all their friends. I just need to clear my head and just ignore it.

I really don't need the drama. I have more important things to do than worry about why this friend snapped at me for no reason XX ~ Countrygirl1055