Graduation

At graduation we all had partners that we walked on with. I was with someone who was popular and she didn't really talk to me. We walked on and then sat down. Certain people got choosed to say a speech and then students got called up for individual awards. I never got any, but that is okay.

Finally we all got called up for our certificates. It actually was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The after party was amazing, on the softball feild was the bond fire and the food tables. There was music set up and everything. Even Christmas lights set up and a photo booth. It was so cool. It ended at 11:00. Then, the next day there was the Boston trip. I didn't go because you would have to get up at 5:00 to go and then get back at 11:00 at night. I am glad that I didn't go.

Today my dad dropped off my graduation present and I got a 20 dollar bill with a 25 dollar iTunes gift card. I got new music and some episodes of a show. My friend A oddauds gave me some candy, cookies and gun ( my late birthday gift) it was so good. Thank you so much A for that. I finished it in two nights, but it was sooo good not to eat all of it. I love the Oreos ;)

This was a good rant. And school is now out for me! It makes me a little sad to be honest. I liked that guy and he never liked me back. He was here at the graduation and I yelled at CR to just kiss him if she liked him. I got really mad at her and just snapped at her, and she left me alone for the rest of the night. I probity shouldn't have done that, but she deserved it. I am over her, and I want her to just not be my friend. I am still hurt from her flirting with the guy that I like. But, I will get over him, besides I like my first crush again. A lot. More than my new crush that CR was flirting with. She can have him. I like my first crush.

I am also going to get a I <3 Daryl sweatshirt ( the heart is in a crossbow) I have been obsessed with Daryl Dixon from the show the walking dead. He is my favorite character. I love his crossbow and he has actually taught me to be braver and to try to stand out. To not be afraid to wear clothes that will make me stand out. I like blending in and I am slowly expressing myself. When I get the sweatshirt, I will feel proud and be a lot more confident. Thank you to him,

My best friend Lx ( the relationship one) she has helped me when no one else could. Even though she doesn't have a wattpad, I still need to mention her. She has taught me so many things about how to be myself and not to change myself to make guys like me. I seriously need to thank her for that. I am truly greatful that I have her. I remember when I wouldn't shut up about how cute the guy that I liked at the time was. She even punched me in the arm, lol. I almost turned fully redneck just to be noticed. I can wear a little camouflage like a hat, but not to go full out camouflage. That really isn't me. I thank her for that. She has helped me become more confident in my skin and how to see real friends. I can always trust her with everything. Love you Lx. :')

~ Countrygirl1055