The past

Well... It's been a longggg time since I've last wrote this book! A lot of stuff has changed...

I wish I could tell you guys all about it... Explain it all... Buttttt.. I can't! It would take forever explaining my feelings and shit. Let's just say that people & guys in the past are all coming back into my life...

It's stupid how someone acts like they care, but in reality they don't. Because that's totally cool ya know? Honestly explains half of the guys in my school. I've thought about dating... I haven't dated since school (YES ITS SUMMER!) So sorry for not updating you guys in all of this craziness! And yes I'm writing this at 2AM because I'm crazy. (As if you didn't already know that... jk 😂🙄)

Anyways this Friday I am going to camp, and hopefully I will forget about guys, my family drama... and pretty much anything that's wrong with my life. I got some new books which I'm excited to read. One of them is a Stephen King book.

**
Some of my friends who I am pretty close with, I haven't talked to them since school. Don't you guys hate that? When none of your school friends message you and ask how your doing? I do it all the time and I'm sick of being the first to message all the time. I haven't talked with Ellie in a while... 1) because I'm still a little annoyed with her... 2) because I've been pretty busy with a lot of stuff and she hasn't messaged me and asked if she can hangout.... 3) because I just need a break from hanging around her. Do you guys ever get like that? I can't hang around her too much...

Also Lately I've had pretty low self esteem. Which is caused by many things. Mainly my feelings have been on a damn roller coaster. Which as many as you know... Is caused by guys (what else could it be right?)  Today I was very exhausted, and I was going to possibly see one of my guy friends but that didn't happen... Might have saw one of my ex's instead... But shit happens ya know!!!

Anyways love you guys! I promise I will update soon ♥️

~ Countrygirl1055