Confused About Everything

Something's just don't work out. Sometimes everyone has to go through a rough patch on their own.... And has to face it alone. People often doubt their self worth and have to build themselves up again. They just want someone to prove that they are worth it, and love them for their flaws.

Why is it that so many guys treat girls bad? One guy who makes a girl so happy and tells her how he wants them to last and doesn't want to loose her, the next day dumps her.... and says that he doesn't want a relationship. The guy doesn't know how bad that impacts the girl. Especially because they didn't last even 3 weeks. The girl wonders what she did to change his mind about dating her, and how one second he was really into her, and the next he hated her.
______________________________
(That's what happened with me and Dev ^ )

I'm single again. I feel like crap. One second I'm fine and strong and happy to be single, but the next I'm wondering why he just dumped me like that. And yes he used the line "it's not you, it's me."  You know some people just are total asses.

I need to stay single and focus on myself and who I am, and stay clear of the drama.... But he told Cody about all of this and now Cody is making fun of me and saying how he knew it wouldn't last. I'm still pissed off about how Cody fucking played hide and seek with my sweatshirt and I found it in the school parking lot covered in mud and dirt. Not to mention this is where all the bad rednecks who do drugs hangout. It's just frustrating because Cody can't stay out of my business and won't stop being a ass. It's like he's keeping tabs on me.  Dev didn't need to tell Cody about us breaking up, especially all the details.

Michael is talking to me again, and saying how he misses me and everything. Why is there so much drama? I can't take it anymore. I don't want a relationship, and I need to stay single to focus on myself and who I am. I want to stay strong and work on my confidence and really love myself for who I am. I miss looking in the mirror and feeling confident and free. I miss being happy! I think it's important for me to figure all this out, and focus on school and myself before I get into another relationship. Its all been hard on me, I shouldn't have been questioning myself worth.... I know I'm worth it, just sometimes I feel like I'm not. You guys have no idea how sick and tired I am of crying about all of this.  Hopefully things will get better and I will gain myself back again, and be the strong person I was before all of this drama happened

~countrygirl1055