Realizations

Today has been a very busy day for me.
9:00 in the morning I went to Lisa's and had a morning breakfast with my dad and said happy birthday to him and helped move Lisa's hay bale into a stall.

And when I got back I slept for a few hours because yesterday I had a large ice coffee from dunkin... Which my brother took me to get at 8:30AM and I stayed up all night 😂 Nick was with us in the car and we brought Marley along. I get along very well with my brother and his friends, Nick is cool to be around. The older I get, the better along my brother and I are. We don't physically fight each other anymore (if we do it's playful wrestling, nothing like we used to do) and we get along very well. He trusts me with stuff, and when he with his friends they make all kinds of sex joes and it's funny as hell.

Once my brother and I got back to mom's, I was really tired and took a nap. Then my mom took me and my cousin Chloe out to eat at Margaritas. And the service sucked there. Apparently there was a shortage in the kitchen and they were understaffed. We waited 1/2 hour for our drinks and a hour for our food. Very bad service today.

Anyways I realized how much I want to go to collage and make it into UMaine. I want to work my butt off and study. I really want it, bad and I want to be challenged next year. I can't wait. :)

~ Countrygirl1055 ❤️