Need A Vacation!

The last time I updated this book was last year 😂 I feel so bad about that! I need to be more active.... Ik Ik.... I will! Anyways I have something to rant about...

This year has had its ups and downs... For those who didn't know, I'm dating someone else, probably the worlds biggest ass... But he loves me.

Recently there has been so much drama at school, and I am not gonna lie here... It's been hard. A few family members passed away, and the drama has increased. I can take a lot of crap, I've been through a lot and I'm not even in collage yet.... But when I want to break down crying every night, and am stressed out to the rim wanting to punch someone in the face, you know there's a problem! I don't know if it's just the winter, and constant cold weather or what. But I need a vacation. Somewhere, anywhere! I will probably be leaving to NYC April vacation. And that will be fun.

This rant is going to be jumbled every where.... my brain is all jumbled up today. There is just so much bugging me and I haven't mentioned a lot of it to people.... Just because everyone has their problems and I have mine, I don't want to bother my friends. They are also going through a lot and I don't want to dump my problems all on them. So I've been holding it all in, just trying to learn how to manage it all....  Sometimes I just feel so much more mature than some people, even some adults! But of course I can't stand up for myself because I'm not "old enough" to understand shit.

Sometimes the quietest people have a lot to say... Ya know? In class I'm quiet, unless when I'm with my friends. But I'm just stuck here with the same old, same old.... And the drama and problems are increasing. Some stuff I shouldn't even have to deal with! Because people in my grade are just dumb as hell! I'm starting to get mad just writing this 😂 If you go to my school, you know the people and some of the problems with it.

I'll be sure to update this more, and have more specific details and everything of what's exactly going on and everything. Comment if you know what I mean! Bye love you guys!
Xx ~ Countrygirl1055