Summer

This whole summer has been crazy, I've been in some fucked up situations, met some interesting people, and did some fun summer things.

I've realized that I haven't been home much since I have been out and about like pretty much all the time now... I just can't stand being at my house having NOTHING to do for hours on end.... It just drives me crazy. I don't understand how my brother can stay at the house day after day, but I can't. Lately I have been hanging out with a lot of people, driving long distances to do so, and making a lot of summer memories. I love driving and listening to music, it's just something that I love to do when I have stuff on my mind. It relaxes me for some reason. Does anyone else do that or is it just me?

Anyways currently I'm at my camp just relaxing and writing this. I was so excited to wake up this morning and have good coffee by the lake, but it was just wrecked. No cream for one, and for two the coffee tasted gross... Who wants watery coffee? Not me. I'm hoping my dad will let me go to the store to buy one of those pre-made Starbucks or dunkin coffees. I literally have no energy right now to do much.  It's already 3 in the afternoon and it's pretty cold outside with a ton of clouds. Tomorrow morning I'm driving back home, and it's going to be a long drive by myself.

But my dad doesn't realize that I've driven long distances by myself before, so it will be interesting. This time I just don't have my juul. (No I didn't want to be one of those people who juuls and drives, but here I am) Honestly I would love to do something right now besides help my dad paint the whole camp. I came down here to relax not work, I have the whole weekend for working and making money. Sometimes people just need to relax. But what to do around here? There isn't much to do, it's pretty boring. I can't wait to go home already.

It's crazy to think that summer is almost over and that I'm no longer going to High school. I'm leaving my friend Lyns behind, since she's a grade below me. She will be a senior this year, while I'll be a freshman in college. This still blows my mind. Where did all the time go? Middle school and high school over before my eyes.

Sometimes I drive late at night to the high school that I used to attend. I would just park my car and sit there thinking about all the years, and all the shit that went down in that building. Freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior year. All over and finished with. Thank god for that. I definitely went thought a lot sophomore year, junior year and senior year I really pulled myself together.

I've over came so much over the past few years and I'm super proud of myself for that. Something that I've learned over the past couple of years, is that: You need to put yourself first! It's definitely easier said than done, but it takes time. I've definitely gotten better at it.
**
Anyways this little random page of my thoughts is all over the place... I'll write more later!
Xx