Not really there for me

Ever had that moment where you realize that the person that you were best friends with doesn't even know you at all? Care about your friendship as much as you thought? Ditched you again?

These are happening to me. My best friend E hurt me last night when we were talking. Saying all kinds of mean things about my flaws and my friendship with my dog. She thinks that just because I am adopted I am a selfish greedy little bitch. 

She told me that I was being selfish and maybe I was at the time. But, she kept going on saying how riding is a excuse and how I am ungrateful that my parents came over to Russia and adopted me. I was so hurt. She made fun of everything. My relationships with my past friends, even my relationship with my family. She doesn't understand me anymore. I thought she did, but I was wrong.

Today I texted her about it after she left and she told me she didn't regret any of it. That it was the truth and that if I don't want a loyal friend then she will just be my moms cook. Yes, she cooks and has a cooking business, but I have been having problems with her for a while. I am just so upset that she brought up not being my friend, again for the third time this year. She kept complaining about how she was going to leave, then she almost forced me out of the group. Now, she is putting our friendship on the line once again. 

I am done with it. It's one thing to tell me the truth, but to make fun of my adoption is another.

~ Countrygirl1055