Chosen

So today was the worst ever. I am so hurt. I was nervous to go to school today because it was the next day after I told him that I liked him. So first off CR has been ignoring me and I was ignoring her back.

Then I asked him what he meant by not yes not no. He said that he didn't want to be in a relationship and love somone and I said okay, and that we can just be friends and he agreed. Then at math he sat across from me and then he started talking to me.

Then suddenly he asked our math teacher if he could sit next to CR and she said yes. Then they were talking and I thought that I heard my name in the conversation. I was so jealous and hurt, that he would want to sit next to her and not me. It gets a whole lot worse.

My friend asked him if he liked CR and he asked if it was about me and she couldn't lie to him so she said yes. Then he said that he liked Cr better than me because I dated someone. I told him that I liked him, I told him that I didn't like my ex at all. I don't get why he is still upset over that! I am so hurt that he likes CR better than me.

To make it all worse, I don't know if he is even dating her. I don't know if CR has even asked him out. I am so upset, I just want to cry and crawl under something and not get up. I want to hate him and to yell at CR.

But, I can't. I like him still, a lot. CR is not my best friend anymore, so I am just ignoring her. I don't know what to do and I am angry, confused and sad.

Happy birthday to me! Best birthday gift ever, my crush choosing my best friend over me. Thanks CR for doing this to me.

~ Countrygirl1055