Long Day

Hey guys! Geez I need to write more haha. Yesterday riding was amazing! I was riding Pippin and I worked on my seat and body position. I'm still pretty sore from the lesson.

Today was frustrating. I know I failed today's math class because I wrote down the wrong notes and guess where the actual notes were? They were in my french binder. Last quarter I failed french and I've been working really hard to pass. There is no way I'm letting myself retake french 2 again. Madam's craziness has calmed down. (Yes my french teacher is pregnant). School has been pretty hard lately and I'm so glad that it's Friday.

One of my friends let's call her Ana has been pretty clingy. She doesn't have many friends, and she talks to me almost 24/7. And in all my classes I have with her she sits next to me and always talks to me. Honestly it's tiring. I'm not the kind of person who can tell her to leave me alone or anything, but I will stop talking to her in class and blame it on my sickness. (Yes I'm getting over a cold). I have ate so many cough drops that's it's ridiculous. Sadly even though my voice was crap and it was hard to talk, I had to go to school. I've skipped so much school that I can't afford to miss anymore school days, and that worries me especially for the french club trip to Quebec. I might loose credit in math class.