Sleepover

Some things are just annoying in sleepovers. There is that moment where you wish you could just make your siblings leave you alone and disappear. There are also those moments when you are stuck up early in the morning at the usual time you have to get up for school when your friend is fast asleep. 

I had a sleepover with my friend E last night and right now she is fast asleep and it's 7:12 right now. I tried to wake her up but she just fell back asleep. Last night we had played the truth or dare game, tried to swim, had a cupcake battle and just hung out and talked. 

Sometimes I wish that I could just sleep or that she could just wake up. Yesterday my sister wouldn't leave me alone. She kept hanging around us. It was so annoying when we took a walk and she was watching me out the window. Even yelling at her she wouldn't leave. E even said that she was crossing the line and just didn't want to be mean to her. 

It's now 7:20 and she still isn't up. Usually texting from texting her she gets up around 10:00-11:00. Wish me luck today. I didn't have riding yesterday and that was sad. I am also going to Canada next weekend with my dad. I am so exited! I will write all about it, promise! Please comment and like. 

~ Countrygirl1055