BAAP PE GYA HAI ✨

FOOTBALL GROUND
"Zorawar "ishan shouted from the ground and zoro looked at him
"Himmat hai toh aja "ishan showed his fingers to him indicating him to come near him .
Zoro paid no heed to him and brought the ball.
"Aja harne ke liye "zoro said and ishaan came running towards them .
"Ye le ball....tu royega ki aise rakhi waise rakhi ...isliye apne hisab se rakh .."zoro said handing him the ball and he just gave him a stare when he was doing his bezzati.
"Abe chalna ...baad mei dekhlio muje ...I know mai bohot hi handsome hu"zoro said and Rohan shook his head over his antics
"3 points ...jo pehele score karega ... voh jeetega "their fellow classmate said and zoro showed a thumbs up to him .
Ishan kept the ball and they started playing football.
All the students started gathering near them and looked at them playing .
Zoro had hit 2 goals and ishan was just staring at him and zoro was showing no attitude .
Pure gem ...that's the upbringing he got .
"Zoro.....zorooo....zorooooo"the students were cheering him and ishaan was near the ball and was giving zoro a victory smirk .
But zoro dodged the Ball from his legs just how he was taught by his father .
"Yayyyy"everyome screamed with joy when zoro won and he jumped in the air and shouted for himself .
Ishan knew that he will lose but his attitude had drown him now so he decided to run away from their not getting embarrassed when they will talk to him .
"Zoro zoroo.."everyone shouted and zoro looked at ishan who was going back
"Oye ishaan "he shouted and ishan turned back
"ZORAWAR GILL SHUKLA......naam yaad rakhio ...I am born to shinee veereee"he said in full attitude and ishaan stomped his feet and went running from there .
"Sorry babaji ....bechare ne mujhe aise bola toh mai haar nhi sakta tha na ...par jaise mumma bolti hai ki joh galat kare usko bata ke ana chaiye ...usse sabak dena chaiye ...aap pls usko zyada sad mat karna "zoro prayed to his god in his mind ..
Sucha softie.....
__________________________________________________________________________________
Sidharth had gone to pick sana up first but he got to know that she had left early by herself so he went to zoro's school.
"Papaaaaaaa"zoro said and hugged him as he saw his father standing at the school gate .
He picked him up and moved towards the car .
"Kaisa gya aajka din "sidharth asked happily and zoro started blabbering about how he spent the day
"Fir apko pata muje bura bhi laga ki maine usko usko haraya ....par mai harake hi ata ....kyu ki if he sets the bar ...i raise the bar ....for sure "zoro said sitting on the car seat and sidharth was trying his seatbelt and he looked up at him .
"Kya hua ..."zoro asked and sidharth shook his head negatively .
"Koi iski baatein sunega toh pakka bolega ki baap pe ja rha hai "sidharth thought self praising himself .
"Ohh mumma kaha hai "zoro said looking back
"Muma ghar chali gyi pehle hi ..."he said and started to drive
"Acha kiya jeet ke aya ...proud of you ...but ussse baat karna ..and make sure ki uska mazak na tum banao na koi aur ...it's between you and him ....okay my boy "sidharth said and zoro nodded.
"Acha papa ....ab meri tabiyat better ho hi gyi hai toh pls ....mujhe burger mil sakta hai ...pls pls "zoro said pleading to him .
"Zoro abhi bhi kha theek hua hai ...abhi thode days wait krte hai ...doctor jab kahengi tab pakka promise ..we'll have burgers ..."he said holding his jaw soflty
"Pls na .."zoro said and sidharth looked at him with a brow raised .
"Sana se puchle ...agar voh haa bolde toh khila dunga ..."sidharth said laughing
"Nhi mai dal chawal hi khalunga....woh bhi mere favourite hai "the bheegi billi inside zoro spoke hearing his mother's name and sidharth chuckled .
__________________________________________________________________________________
"Mai agya "zoro shouted coming inside the drawing room
He saw his bua , fufaji and dadi sitting on the sofa .
"Agya mera bacha aja "his dadi said and opened her arms for him and he hugged her immediately.
He then hugged his bua and fufaji too and sidharth came and saw his sister and jiju .
"Wohooo.....aagye ....aaj toh riya ka result tha na...."sidharth said and his sister nodded and kept he finger over her mouth telling him to keep mum .
He shook his head positively and went in his room and changed quickly .
He came out and saw zoro still in the school uniform and taking to his sister .
"Isko kapde toh change karne de "he said and sister looked at him
"Kar wa rhi hu  ...teri baby bahar bethi hai...ja  "she pointed at the balcony beaches it was written on his face that he wanted to know where sana is .
He scratched his nape and put one hand in his shorts pocket and walked in the balcony .
He opened the slider door and saw sana sitting on the swing and Riya was sitting beside her showing her something on her phone looking tensed .
"Agya tu "sana said as he came in her vision and Riya also looked up at him and he seated beside them .
"Aya result "sidharth asked and sana showing him a finger indicating not to speak .
"Are aya ya nhi yeh toh bata "he asked and she glared him and Riya looked at them .
"Kya hogya ....aaj firecracker Chup kyu hai ...fail hogyi kya "sidharth said poking his finger on riya's palm.
Sana glared him and he made a pout .
"Mai fail hojaungi "riya said slowly in a cracking voice
"Kyu padke nhi gyi thi ya paper mei gaane likh ayi "sidharth said and Riya gave him a look .
"Tu faltu hi bolio ..usse stress hi tha hai .."sana said to him very slowly so that riya cannot hear
"Oh acha "he said and looked at riya's tensed face .
"Kyu stress le rhi hai "he said to riya
"Agar 90% nhi ayegi toh acha career option nhi milega.....sab freinds aage nikal jayenge mai peeche reh jaungi "she said in a low voice
"Itna stress mat le ....career talent   se Banta hai ....aur yeh kya bacho wali baat kar rhi hai ...mai peeche reh jaungi ...tu aage peeche mad dekh ...bas Jo khudko pasand hai woh kar .....zoro bhi nhi bolta yeh 5 saal ke bacho wali line ki yeh aage mai peche reh jaunga .....exams ache gye the na "he asked and she nodded
"To fir itna stress mat le ....mai toh bina pade bhi pass hojati thi "sana said strengthening her .
"Ab yeh Ganda chehra sahi karke Beth ....result jab ayega tab ispe khushi visible honi chaiye "sidharth said and she nodded and got up .
"Aise (he engraved a smile on his face with two fingers ) ....smile kar ..."he said and she shook her head smiling .
"Awwww sooooooo cuteeeeeee"sana said pinching his cheeks
"Kya cute "he asked settling near her
"Kitna acha manaya tune riya ko ...kabhi mujhe bhi manalia kar ...huh"she said and twitched her lips and looked at the other side .
"Abee drama queen ......manana tujhe mujhe chaiye .....mujhe kaise uthaya Aaj subah tune....puri Pani ki bottle udel di mujhpe "he said and she giggled and clapped her hands .
"Toh tu uth nhi rha tha toh yeh hi option bachi thi fir mere pas "she said holding his jaw .
"Acha mujhe tujhse baat karni thi" sidharth said and sat straight and she also nodded
"Mummaaaaa"they heard zoro calling her and opening the slider door .
He came inside and jumped on them .
"Zorooo"she said and hugged him
"Aap Aaj school lene nhi aye "he asked
"Meri tabiyat thodi kharab si horhi thi toh mai aagyi "she said and sidharth looked at her
"Bataya kyu nhi tune mujhe ...kya hua ?"he asked and she kept her hand on his shoulder
"Relax baba.....bus subah vomit hogyi thi toh -"she said and bit her tongue
"Wahh mumma wahhh "zoro clapped his hands
"Subah vomit hui voh bhi nhi bataya ...tu abhi doctor ke pass chal "sidharth said pulling her from her hands and wearing his slipper
"Aree....puri baat toh sun "she said and made him sit .
"Kal mai dinner nhi Kiya tha na...aur fir zyada time bhukki Rahi toh hojata hai aise .... shoot pe gyi toh bhot garmi ho rhi thi isliye thoda chakkar agya but maine nimbu paani peeliya tha fir mai ...bilkul first class hogyi .....fir fatafat agyi "she said and both her boys sat calmly .
"Khana bhi nhi khati ...pagal aurat "sidharth said smacking her head
"Muma dekho kitne patle hogye ho....pls dhayan rakho na apna ....khana khaya Karo ....kal toh papa ne bhi cooking nhi ki thi jisse aap kha na pao "zoro said laughing and sana also joined him and sidharth made a face
"Kya khee khee....mai maggi aur chai toh achi banata hu "he said and they laughed on his irritated face ....
"Acha zyada hassi arhi hai na tum dono ko "he said and tickled both of them
They spent their family time and the balcony witnessed beautiful giggles....

__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨