AAAP !!!!!✨

"sidharthhhh....zoro aise kyu bolrha hai yaar ....humne kuch galat thodi kiya hai adoption karke"shehnaz said in a cracking tone to sidharth who was trying to digest the scenario happened few minutes back .

"Hmm.....tu relax kar ...don't stress ....voh bacha hai ....behkaave mei aake bol rha hai ....ek na ek din usse pata chalna hi tha ....I'll talk to him "he said hugging her close .

"Dar lagrha hai ....woh baar baar jaane ki bata kar rha hai .....usne mujhe dhakka bhi maara ....his cheez ke liye voh prya kar rha tha ab usse voh nhi chaiye "she said thinking about what zoro said

"Voh humara hai ....humara hi rahega ...dont worry ....."sidharth said kissing her forehead assuring her .

"Tu soja .....princess bhi sleepy hogi ...chal "he said covering her with the duvet pecking her belly once and patting her head making her sleep .

He went out from there room and saw zoro asleep on the sofa .
He picked him up and took him inside their room and laid him there .

He saw a dangerous side of zoro today , which they were not used to .
He was a sweet , caring and loving person and never thought bad about someone or spoke bad , but today he hurted sidnaaz deep down their hearts .

They equally loved their unborn baby but attachment with zoro was different.

Both had faced so much ups and downs in their life that they never feared with anything except loosing there close ones .

__________________________________________________________________________________
Zoro had woken up and today was his bday Eve .
The boy who is excited about every next thing was not even smiling .

He today took bath himself ,without disturbing shehnaz's sleep and sidharth was saying nothing while zoro was doing all his things .

He went out of the room when zoro came out in his school uniform .

Zoro was looking at shehnaz who was sleeping but there was sadness reflecting on her face .

It was his daily routine to first hug her and her belly but he didn't do such thing today instead got ready and did his things by his own .

They didn't disturb shehnaz's sleep as she was too lazy and cranky in the morning and body pains were still on .

"Happy Eve mere chotuuu "riya said hugging zoro as he came out of the room and she lived him up and kissed his cheeks .

"Thank you " zoro said sadly sitting on the chair next to him .

" Aur kya plan hai janamdiwas ke ..."riya asked and he didn't reply and sidharth told her to not to speak more as he sensed his behaviour .

" Papa aap mujhe ghar kab chodke aaoge " zoro asked sidharth infront of riya and his mom .

" Kon se ghar " his mom asked .

" School ke baad chale " sidharth asked and he nodded .

" Mom voh zoor wants to go at his freinds place toh...-" he lied to his mom winking at her telling her that he is living and she nodded .

" Jaldi le aana wapas ....kal thoda special din hai " his mom said patting zoro's cheeks getting up from there .

"Bro where's saami "riya asked getting up

"Pehli baat toh mai tera broo ....nhi hu ....aur doosri baat ...teri saami so rhi hai "he said enacting the way riya speaks .

"Okay fine ....mujhe bhi college chod dena ...dad is not at home and you know why " she said and he told her to shut up again as she could spill the secrets infront of zoro .

"Okayy zoro boiii ...see you 5 min mei ...ghar ki raamu kaka signing off " riya said going to her house to bring her bag and stuff.

" Papa maamu kaha hai "zoro asked and sidharth got up.

" Mai shehnaz ko uthaake aaya hu ..usko bhi bye boldena ...okay ...shehbaz shoot pe chala gya hai " he said going in their room waking shehnaz up .

Zoro excepted sidharth to be sad or he will try to stop him from going away but he was acting normal .

"Unhe teri zaroorat nhi hai ...jab naya baby ayega tab voh chod denge tujhe wapas tere puraane ghar mei "

What ishaan said was ringing in his mind and he made his mind that he'll leave this place .

He came out of the room alone with zoro's bag on his shoulder .

"Shehnaz is not waking up ...do you really wanna meet her and say bye ?" Sidharth asked and zoro nodded in no .

They went down to leave for his school and Riya was already sitting at the back seat .

"Yeh toh mujhe sachi mei chodne lage hai " zoro thought .

" Zoro kal subha Tak aajayega na " riya asked and zoro looked at sidharth who was busy driving .

"Aap se pucha hai ...jawab do " sidharth said to zoro .

"Aaap " zoro said chiding over this word .

" Aaap "riya asked being shocked .

" Ha tameez pachti nhi hai kya bee " sidharth said to both of them .

"Yeh tameez nhi hai yeh silent thappad  maar rhe ho .."zoro said .

" Thappad ....nhi mai nhi maar sakta aapki thappad ....mai jhootha hu aur maine aapko jhooth bola .....mai Ganda hu " sidharth said and zoro was on the verge of crying .

" Ill pick you up from school for jaha jaana hoga mai waha chod aaunga AAPKO "sidharth said opening the door for zoro to leave .

" Bye zoro boiii" riya said pulling his cheeks .

" Bye " he said to riya and got down if the car and sidharth drove away .

Zoro was feeling so hurt by this , he wanted to go but his feelings flipped as he saw this bitter behaviour by sidharth .

He went in his school and settled on his seat and saw ishaan sitting infront of him .

"Kya kya hua ...bataya tere mom dad ne "ishan tried to provoke him again and zoro pointing at the bandaid over his nose .

"Iss baar na bandaid lagaane ki jagah nhi chodunga ...Aisa maarunga ....yahi pe bikhar jayega tu " zoro warned him in his deadly tone and ishaan smiled evily .

"Ignore kar rhe hai na tujhe ...... Ab jab tujhe chod denge tab tu akela hojayega ...aur mere paas family hogi aur tu akela hoga .....sabki family hogi ....tere real mom dad toh chod gye tujhe .....ab nakli walon ne bhi last maar di " ishan said spitting bitter words to zoro

"Vihhhh mereee realll mom dad haiiiii ..... samjhaa naaaaaaaa .....aage se bola to tu gya ...samjha ....samjha " zoro warned ishan in his Loud tone and ishan kept mum and sat down .

Zoro even say down ignoring the class murmuring about his behaviour.

He suddenly realised what he said and thought on it .

"Maine mumma papa ko hurt kiya ...maine meri sister ko bhi hurt kiya ....i know ab ki mai adopted hu par mumma papa ne shayad mujhe isliye na bataya ho kyunki voh nhi chahte mai usne door ho jau .....voh sach mei mujhe true mei pyaar karte hai .....mere real mumma papa nhi hai toh kya hua ...babaji ne mujhe sabse ache mummy papa diye ....joh world ke best parents hai aur ab toh meri sister wali wish bhi puri hogyi ....mai kitna Ganda bola ...mumma to bhi rhi thi ...aur papa bhi humesha ki tarah sadh rhe the .....dadi , bua riya did maamu sab mujhe kitna pyaar karte hai aur mai unhe fir bhi hurt kar rha hu .......aur maine apni sister ka bhi card tear kardia " he thought and tears started flowing from his eyes unknowingly and he realised that whatever he did and said was a mistake , and he was ready to rectify it .

__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨