NAKHRE✨

"Uthgyi pari shayad " shehnaz said to sidharth who was sleeping beside her and he nodded .

He went out of there room wearing a t-shirt and made his way towards his mom's room as she wanted to sleep with both pari and zoro .

Both were asleep looking very cute .

He smiled and covered them with blanket and made 4 months old pari sleep on her back .

He went back in his room and laid beside shehnaz .

"Nhi uthi ..so rhe hai dono... mast bilkul"he said kissing her forehead.

"Same same kar " she said and he removed his tshirt and laid beside her taking her in his arms .

"Tu tshirt pehen le ."he said and she nodded in no and snuggled into him .

These four months went in pure bliss for them as they enjoyed every moment with zoro and pari .

She was replica of sidharth by looks and totally Papa's princess .

She was possesive for him and zoro and sana but sidri has a different bonding .

Life was going good and they were making the best of it .

Zoro had joined basketball team and he was a good player which he found out .

He was a responsible brother too, as he always took acre of pari .

Sidharth wanted shehnaz to resume work now but she was reluctant as pari's health was her priority.

She could give up anything over the three of them .

Shehbaz too was attached with his bhanji and she always used to scratch his face he didn't even knew why .

There room was filled with pari's toys and most of the time they spent was with pari .

They didn't neglect zoro , neither he felt neglected because he was understanding them better .

He was their support system .

Today shehnaz had to go out with his family and she was fearing on what will happen at home when she'll not be there .

They both were cuddling and after so many days they had made love because most of the time their babies were around them and they didn't complaint on that as they are important than anything in their life .

She was enjoying everything as I'd life was going perfect !

It was morning and he woke up to see pari between them and zoro setting his hairs .

Thankfully , shehnaz was wearing his tshirt and he too was properly dresses .

Pari was a flipper , sometimes mumma sometimes papa.

He looked at shehnaz who was hugging pari close to her heart and he kissed her forehead and top of Pari's head .

He covered them with the quilt and went near zoro .