HEART FEELING ✨

"Hiii chachii....zoraemonnnnn.." tara screemed and they turned their heads and saw her waving at them standing with mahi (her mother ) near there car .
Both of them smiled and waved back at her and walked towards them
"Hi chachi "tara said and sana picked her and kissed her cheeks meanwhile zoro met with mahi and tara was happy meeting sana .
"Hi di kaise ho "sana said as she hugged mahi and she also hugged her back
"Mai toh bilkul theek hu ...tu kya hawa pe chal rhi hai ...itni zyada patli hogyi hai tu ..."she said pulling her cheeks
"Kuch nhi khaati ...aap hi bolo ...aur upar se papa jabse bahar gye hai na ...tabse aur zyada advantage le rhi hai "zoro complained and mahi looked at her
"Sana dhayan rakh na apna ...."mahi said and she nodded and then eyed zoro and he showed his tongue to her  .
"Zoraemonn tu complain mat kar chachi ki ....."tara said pointing her index finger at him
"Stara. ....tu chup Beth.....chachi ki chamchi "zoro said teasing her
"Inka chali rahega  ..milna bhi hai ladn abhi hai "mahi said and they started to walk to the play area .
"Tara  bohot cute lagreh hai  " sana  complemented tara cupping her face  who was playing with sana's hand .

"Haina ...."tara said and twirled around
"Mai lelu teri dress..."sana said and tara nodded in no and sana made a pout
"Yeh mom aur uske boy ki jodi ko kya mom ke kullu ne nhi dekha kya "mahi said as they had worn tshirts where zoro's had "mom's boy " as the text and Sana's tshirt had "boy's mom ".

She knew sidnaaz from a really long time .
She witnessed this love story just like their fans and she shipping them since the beginning .
As a friend , a sister , a fan ....she always was concerned about them .

"Ha mom ke kullu se subah hi baat Hui thi "zoro said giggling
"Acha ...fir ussse JEALOUSY nhi hui "mahi said laughing and hi-fied zoro.
Tara and sana looked and eachother and hit their heads with their own hands .
"Waise zoro ...tujhe yaad nhi aati papa ki"mahi asked because she knew that zoro is just like him and sana .
Quite a person who didn't share his feelings not to hurt sentiments of someone else .
Sna looked at zoro who was smiling after her question .
"Nhi ....papa ki yaad ayegi kaise ..mumma unke kapde aur slippers daalke ghumti hai toh lagta hai papa hi ghum rahe hai "zoro said spilling the beans which were already expected.
"AWWW"mahi said and pinched his cheeks and Sana's too.
"DIPLOMATIC answer shukla "sana thought and shook her head
__________________________________________________________________________________
" And packup "the director announces making everyone sigh in releif .
Sidharth got up from the chair and bid bye to everyone and went in his vanity .
He entered inside and changed in some casual clothes.
After changing he sat on the sofa nd started to pack his essentials because he had to leave for rehearsals.
He hastily packed the bag and went on the table and took his phone from the table .
He saw a notification from WhatsApp and he knew from who it can be .
He quickly opened and saw sana and zoro's picture which made him delighted .