KHUSHIYAN ✨

"kya hai yeh "she asked zoro about the weird word...

Zoro took the report from sidharth's hand and went to sana .
He opened the page and gave it in her hands .
He pointed at the word "pregnant"

"Mumma apko yeh hogya hai ...saath saath papa ko bhi hogya hai "zoro said pointing sidharth .

Shehnaz was numb reading that word and she looked up at sidharth with tears in her eyes .
He nodded in yes and came to her .

He took her in his embrace and she sobbed on his chest .

"Sidharthhhh"she said and he held her hands
"Han baby "he said kissing her head .

Her eyes went on her stomach and she took her hand in sidharth's and kept it on her stomach .
Both of them looked up at eachother and fresh tears started flowing .

She sobbed loudly and he hugged her again tightly and rubbed her back .
He kept in kissing her cheeks and she was just crying .

"Mujhe koi batayega ki kya horha hai "zoro said to them as he had no clue of what was happening .

They broke the hug and sidharth kept his hand on shehnaz waist and picked zoro from another hand .

"Zoro "sidharth said and he wiped there tears .
"You wanted a sister right "sidharth asked and zoro nodded

"Shayad teri sister aane wali hai "shehnaz said wiping her own tears and zoro hugged sidharth tightly and sidharth looked at shehnaz who was equally happy as zoro .

"Yayyyyyyyy......meri sister ayegi ...wohuuuuu"zoro said happily and both chuckled on his excitement.

"Kab ayegi ..kaha pe hai "he asked and sidnaaz looked at eachother .
"Voh kal doctor batayega ...abhi voh mumma ke tummy mei hai "sidharth said and zoro hugged shehnaz tightly.

"Thankyou mumma....aapne apne tummy mei meri sister ko rakhlia ...thankyou "he hugged her tightly
"Abe aaraam se ...araam se " sidharth said and he broke the hug ..
"Mumma ne teri sister ko pet mei nhi rakha " shehnaz said and sidharth made her sit on his lap with zoro .

"Fir kaise aayi " zoro asked and shehnaz looked at sidharth

"Bohot mehnat se "sidharth said and she glared him
"Fir bakwas "she mumbled

"Kya mehnat " zoro asked innocently
"Bhagwan ne rakha hai teri sister ko ...to upar se ayenge rakhne ...toh ...mehenat toh lagegi na "sidharth gave him a logic and shehnaz rolled her eyes at him .

"Abe toh kya boldu kaise aayi hai "he said and she widened her eyes .

Zoro asked from his eyes that can he keep his hand on her stomach and they both nodded.

He kept his hand on her stomach and went near it .
"Meri behen ...yaha hai na "he said and both nodded .

"Jaldi aaio ...iam waiting "he said and both looked at eachother and joined their foreheads.

"Thank you mumma papa ...aapne mujhe best gift Diya hai ....I love you three " he said and hugged them and three of them closed there eyes.
__________________________________________________________________________________
"Congratulations shehnaz you are 2 months pregnant "the doctor told and her mouth left a shocking gasp.

"Pata nhi chala right "the doctor said and she nodded .
"Sara din zoro ko sambhalna fir shoot ...time ka pata nhi laga ...kaafi time se horha tha mujhe aisa feel but maine kabhi isko serious nhi liya ...kyunki miscarriage ke baad I was told ki mai fise conceive nhi kar sakti "she told everything to the doctor

"70% chances hote hai ....and you are the lucky one ...." The doctor said witha smile and she held sidharth's hand .

"Matlab ...jaise ...pehle..."she was getting nervous .

"Jo pehle hua ...uske na hone ke liye hum sirf precaution kar sakte hai ....aur hope...zaroori nhi hai ki joh hua ...woh firse hoga ....i know.....ki you will feel scared at every moment ....par dhyan do...aur iss lifetime experience ko jeeyo....",the doctor said and shehnaz nodded .

"Maien toh pregnancy ka koi test nhi nhi kiya tha ...fir ...kaise positive aya "she asked the doctor as she did no test .

"Your behaviour and symptoms were portraying this.....and urine sample se test hogya tha ....and I wrote it in the file the day you guys came for the checkup ...but padha nhi aapne shayad ...maybe god was planning to give you this GRAND GOOD NEWS in his own ways"the doctor said and both smiled .

"You may go and change "the doctor said as she was in hospital's gown .
She got up and went to change .

"Mr shukla ...iss baat ....the case is complicated....mood swings bohot hone wale hai ...don't panic and lose temper ..the junk intake should be minimum ...zyada craving ho toh 1 week mei ....jitna healthy hoga itna baby will be heathy ...mostly after miscarriage...it's more dangerous for the baby ....chote se choti galti .....can lead to ...another miscarriage ....you have to take care of her properly.....more carefully this time "the doctor said and he nodded .

He got up and moved out of the cabin and saw sana standing with zoro .

"Chalo mere teeno bacho "he said with a bright smile and held there hands and walked towards there car .

__________________________________________________________________________________
"Zoroo....mumma ka bohot ache se khayal rakhna hai ab hume ....unke andar sister hai ...toh matlab sister ka dhyan aur mumma ka dhyan ...okay ...bilkul tang nhi karenge ...agar hum mumma ko tang karenge toh baby chala jayega ..."sidharth to zoro who was standing between hai legs and he nodded .

"Koi junk nhi khane dena , unhe girne nhi dena ....,unko gussa nhi karna stress nhi dena bilkul bhi ..."sidharth and zoro nodded .

"Hum sabko kab batayenge "zoro asked
"Kal bataynge jab gharpe ayenge sab ...i have called everyone ....nanu Nani ko video call karna ...okay "sidharth said and zoro agreed with a smile .

"Zoro ...big boy hogya hai ab....he will be a big brother "sidharth said and hugged zoro .

"Mai abhi aya "zoro said and ran from the room .

He looked at shehnaz who was standing near the door with a bright smile on her face .
She came to him and kept her hand on his shoulder .
He held her from her waist and buth were looking in each other's eyes..

"Asli nhi lagrha na "she asked and he hummed .

"I love you ....thank you "he said and she hit on his face

"Meri akele ki mehnat nhi hai ...teri bhi hai ...par ha ...meri zyada hogi ..par tu mera aur apni princess ka dhyan rakhega toh barabar hojayega " she said and he kissed his nose

"Ha....saari mehenat humne ki ....end mei credit bhagwaan le gya "he said and she nodded carressing his cheeks .

"It feels ki sab milgya life ka...now wait nhi horha ..to take her in my arms" he said imaging the most beautiful moment of his life .

"Teri princess agyi humaare paas wapas"she said and he nodded in no
"Humaari princess hai woh ..."he said and kissed her forehead.

"Guys mai agya hu "zoro said coming inside witha book in his hands
"Iska kya karega "shehnaz asked
"Meri sister ko har raat story sunaunga ...mujhe bhi aise hi sulate ho na aap waise hi " he said and climbed in the bed...

He was happy which made them happy that finnally what they wanted ..god finally gave them .

They settled on the bed .
Shehnaz's head on sidharth's arm and zoro sitting between them .
He was narrating the story and he realised that both of them had slept .
He shook his head on them and kept the book on side table and layed over sidharth and kept his hand on sidharth's which was was on sana's tummy .

They were complete....and waiting for there special one to come soon

__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨