SAAVDHAAN PAPA ✨

"Itna sajh dhajh ke kyu jana hota hai school ...bacho ko pyjama tshirt mei hi bhej dena chaiye .....itne rubber jaise kapde hote hai "sidharth said while he was tieing zoro's shoe lace .

" Tu shorts mei jata tha jaise " shehnaz said who was standing behind them while she had kept her hand on her bump .

" Kaash ....trousers banane hi nhi cahiye the ....itne uncomfortable hote hai " he said and turned zoro to sana's side as he was ready .

" Agar maine aao dono ki pasand ke according kapde pehne toh mere ek pair pe full kapda aur ek pe adha hoga " zoro said and looked at both of them .

" Chalo bye mai ja rha hu fir wapas bhi ana hai shower ke liye " he said going out of the room .

" Shower ....yeh aake nahaega ??" Shehnaz asked and sidharth patted her cheeks and told her to sit .

He went and dropped zoro to school and both chuckled on his innocent sana is who couldn't even guess about her baby shower even after getting so much of hints .

He dropped zoro and promised him that he'll pick him up soon .
He started to drive but his phone rang .

"Hello Bhai " he heard kaushal on the other side and he sighed .

"Bol ..."he said beginning to drive .

"Ek baat bolunga gussa mat karna (sid hummed ).....voh ek shoot tha magzine ke liye ...." He said straight , coming to the point .

"Yaar kaushal Bhai ...abhi mai saara time sana ke liye hi rakhna chahta hu ...last ke months thode crucial hote hai isliye .....maine bataya tha tujhe ....abhi hold pe daalde if possible...." He said and kaushal smiled hearing his concern .

"Areee apke liye nhi hai .....shehnaz ke liye hai " kaushal said fearing .

" Yaar tujhe bola tha maine ...abhi kaise karegi voh ...uske pair mei itna dard rehta hai .....mood bhi upar neeche ....kabhi girr jaye kuch ..."he said fearing as he didn't wanted both of his life's to get hurt .

" Ha ....voh sha bilkul theek bolrhe ho aap but kaafi achi opportunity thi aur mai promise karta hu mai dhyaan rakhunga pura ....."he said and sidharth knew that his closed ones were the best choosen for her .

"Voh mujhe pata hai ....tune bola kya uska ...uska man hai kya ???" He asked but he on the other side knew the answer as shehnaz told him that she sometimes feels bored sitting at home even if she has the family around them .

Her dedication and love for her work is something else.

"Nhi pehle aapse pucha .....aap hi usse puchke batana ...aur final karke batadena kyuki shoot aaj hi hai ", he said quickly and hanged the phone .

"Saala shaana " he murmured.

"Let's talk to the moody Mommy " he said and drive to his place .

__________________________________________________________________________________

" Chal baby you can do it ....mai ajaunga zoro ko lunch karwake fataak se " he said kissing her forehead and she was biting her nails .

She didn't wait for a second to agree for the photoshoot .
He too smiled a little seeing her passion for work which he was known to .
He dropped her at the shoot and gave strict orders to ken , kaushal and her team to take care of her till he comes there .

" Mai drop karke aunga andar tak chal " he said and help her hand taking her inside holding her wait for her support.

He strictly told them no cameras and pictures of shehnaz to be clicked as he didn't wanted any picture of her revealing her bump without there official pictures .