YUDH✨

"Itni jaldi agye maine toh expect Kiya tha ki dupehar tak milna hoga " his sister said as they both came down too early which was not expected.

"Tumlog kya aur koi kaam nhi hai kya .  "Sidharth said coming inside the house while he had held her hand

"Haye face dekh apna ...apple wangu " shehabaz said and pulled shehnaz's red  cheeks

"Ahahaaa"she said as he pulled them which hurted her cheeks .

She left his hand and went towards the sofa where his mom and zoro were sitting

"Zoro tune mujhe kitna acha surprise ..I love you kudduuu" she said and kissed Zoro's cheeks and he was surprised

"Actually iss surprise mei sab involve the mai akele credit nhi khana chahunga "he said chuckling

"Haye thank you sabko "she said and gave a flying kiss

"Maine surprise Diya mai surprise tha ...saala mujhe toh itna mara tune "sidharth said sitting in front of them .

"Tu satayi hui bahu ban na band karega thodi der "his mom said and laughed with zoro .

"Woh toh kabhi nhi ho sakta " shehbaz said settling on the sofa

The family had there lunch with him after a looonnnnggggggg one damn month .
They were happy as they were together now .
He told them about how he shot ,the bond with the co-stars , his funny moments difficult scenes .

He gave them the things they got for them except sana and zoro .

"Ab tu wapas aahi gya hai toh farmhouse chalte hai ...weekend pe thoda relax karte hai ...what say "his jiju said
"Ha papa pls kahi chalte hai na ....plssss...."zoro said eadimb cupping his face

"Ha chalte hai ....Saturday Sunday "he agreed
"Yayyy...love you "zoro said and hugged him tightly .
He hugged him back and ruffled his hairs .
__________________________________________________________________________________
They were back at their place and zoro was jumping and laughing as he was so happy that his father has come back .
He was sitting in the living room with sana .

He came out of the room witha bag in his hands and sat beside them .

"Yeh kya hai " zoro said as the bag came in his view .
Sidharth forwarded the bag to him and he took it .
Zoro raised his brows pointing at the bag but sidharth gestured him to come or .
Zoro opened it and found three night suits

"Bohot acha hai yeh ...see uspe likha hai zorawar " zoro said pointing at his name which was on a nightsuit .
He was smiling looking at there reactions .

"Zorawar mumma ....zorawar paapa "he read what was written on their nightsuit .
He was busy looking at the night suits while sana looked up at him and smiled and held his hands.
"Thank you " zoro said and got and kissed his cheeks .