CUTE CUTE HARKATEIN ✨

Shehnaz was sleeping when suddenly her sleep broke and she rushed to the bathroom and puked .
She rinsed her mouth with water and came and sat on the bed .
Her head was moving round and round causing her a headache .
"Jab yeh mere aas paas nhi hota ...mai humesha bimar pad jati hu .."she thought and drank some more water and looked at zoro who was sleeping .
She picked her phone and thought to call him .
"London mei kitne baj rhe honge ... Abhi yeh pahunch gya hoga "she thought

She opened her WhatsApp and saw his message

Kullu
Good morning my love ....
Yaha pe toh good night hi ho rhi hai ..
Tere waha good morning ho rhi hogi
Mai safely land kar chuka hu
I know my sleepy babies must be completing their beauty sleep
Aaj shoot ke baad call karta hu
😘

She smiled reading his message and had a sudden urge to hug him and kiss his face .

Moti
Good morning mera baby
Aaj shoot ka pehla din hai na
Haste haste jaio
Gussa mat hoio..
Sab theek hai
Kissi ki tension mat lio
Loveeeeyouuuuuu😘

She gave a sweet good morning message to him and switched her phone .
She had a bright smile on her face which was evident that he had talked to her .
She looked at zoro who was sleeping and she went out of the room after kissing his forehead and closing the lights .
__________________________________________________________________________________
Sidharth turned his side and kept his hand on the pillow thinking that it is sana .
But reality hit him hard that he is now away from them .
He got up and sat on the bed and picked his phone and read her recent text .
The power tonics she gave him making him confident was much needed .
He saw the kiss emoji in the last and his eyes went on the two fingers .
"Jab bhi mujhe kissi karne ka man kare ...ispe karlio "he remembered what she told him before he left.
He kissed his two fingers and made his morning good.
He got a call from the team and they told him to come to the the lobby as they will be leaving for the set.
He got ready quickly and his phone rang .
*Shehbaaz*
He read the name and picked the call.

"Good mornings jijaji..... mubarkaaaann....picture di "he said

"Thank you chote ...."he replied to him

"Bhai ....kal phone aya tha ...mai utha nhi paya tha ....."shehbaz told him

"Ha maine call Kiya tha ....tu ek kaam kar ...free ho toh ek baar Ghar chale jana ....sana miss kargi thi tujhe ...zoro bhi yaad karha tha "he told him

"Jijaji ne kaha hai toh pura karna hi padega ....okay jeejaji ......aag laga dena "shehbaz said ending the call and he laughed on his comment
"Jee bilkul "he said and hanged the call.

He went in the lobby and saw the cast waiting .
" late hogya "he said to the person standing
"Nhi ...on time ho don't worry "he told him and he talked with the co-stars .

They left for the set and the whole way he was busy talking with the co-stars .
He had made a very good bond with Anil Kapoor in a day
After every sentence he used to think about sana and zoro but again they used to involve him in some or the other convo .
__________________________________________________________________________________
"Aap kya khaoge breakfast mei "shehnaz asked his sister and mom who were getting ready to go to the BK's .
They were just about to say no to her for cooking because she's the most pampered Bacha of the house .
"Mai bana rhi hu ....aur mai kuch nhi sun rhi ....batao na ...plssssss"shehnaz said and they gave in her demands as she's toooo ziddiii.
She ran into her room to bring the chunni for covering her head while making food .
She opened her closet and searched for it but it was nowhere to be found .
She opened the drawer where she thought it maybe be but she found a note instead .
She picked it up and it read