FAIRY ✨

" I love you my princess " sidharth said looking at their baby .

He so wanted to experience parenthood and now he's finally having a small baby who's first step , first word and every first thing will be counted

He so wanted to experience parenthood and now he's finally having a small baby who's first step , first word and every first thing will be counted .

Three days back when they first saw the baby , sidharth's cuteness made everyone laugh .

When his princess slept in his hold he was so happy .
" Yeh pehli baar mere paas soi "
His little cute words made shehnaz's heart flutter .

She was indeed the happiest to see hi being happy .

Offcourse now she would have a baby girl who would irritate and love sidharth like her .

Sidharth was praying to God to initiate a fight between his princess and shehnaz on who loves him more .

The jealousy fight would be sooo fun to watch that he even imagined it !

"Kullu " shehnaz said and he looked back at her .

" Mujhe washroom jana hai " she said and he quickly got up after kissing the sleepy baby .

"Aise nhi ......khud Chalke "she said as he was about to pick her up .

"Pain hoga ...abhi rehnede ...." He said as they both were told about this and he was fearing and didn't wanted to see her in pain again as the traumatizing voices of her screaming in labour pain was unbearable for him .

" Pls na " she said and he kept her hand on his neck and picked her up .

"Mai karungi hi nhi washroom agar aise uthaya toh....fir mere zyada dard hogi " she said and he looked at her .

"Bus meri princess mei tere 23 chromosomes joh gye hai na usme se ek bhi zidd wala na ho " he said keeping her back on the bed .

The nurse who he called for help came inside and saw them quarrelling .

"Teri zidd zyada hoti hai .....tu ziddi merese zyada hai ..."she sais in her defence.

"Kya zid ki maine " he asked sitting beside her and both were speaking sk loudly and they have forgot that there newly born baby was asleep and they were in  a hospital!