KASAM GAME ✨

3 weeks passed in a blink but for sid , sana and zoro it was just like a eternity.
Three of them were missing the time they used to spent .
They had made a routine to eat lunch ,breakfast ,dinner with eachother on a video call .
Sana's health conditions had worsen ..she used to puke every morning ,then feel her head spinning in the day sometimes feel tired and wanted to eat a lot of junk food which was a big no by his mom and sid .
They all were serious to take her to the the doctor but taking a chance as sidharth was not at home she ignored it and said she had food poisoning .
When she was at shoot ken ,adith and kaushal took care of her and gave a daily report to his mom and sid .

Zoro on the other side had made good freinds at school.
He used to wake in the morning before sana and look at there pictures on the wall and wake sana up because she used wake late as she used to get tired .
He was literally behaving like a son who was taking care of his mother just like sidharth .
He was missing him alot which was visible by his actions but him being just like his father's shadow ..didn't speak from his mouth .
He was keeping a check on his studies , sana and his dadi .

His mom was feeling suspicious while looking at sana's health conditions and thought that it's not food poisoning but what ?
Not getting a answer she shrugged her thoughts and took her care properly.

Sidharth on the other side was getting too impatient too get back to his family and after getting knowledge about sana's health , he called her every hour asking about her health.

He had made good bond with everyone on the set and Kiara ,neetu ji and Anil sir always used to talk about sana and zoro with him which kept him happy .

Zoro was proud that he had made fans and sometimes clicked a picture of his autograph and sent it to sidharth for Kiara.

He used to shake his head on his dramatic son's tantrums.
His mornings started by a picture of them which gave him strength
they had made a habit of sending him morning motivations by their pictures .
He kept one of their picture as his wallpaper where his mom was making sana and zoro eat the food by her hand and zoro was sitting on her lap .
Sidnaazians being too chant snitted his wallpaper when he was papped .

She was too missing him like hell but couldn't do any thing .
Once she saw his face on the video sometimes her tears started to flow or she kissed the phonescreen multiple times making sidharth feel happy but he noticed her weird behaviour.

She used to cry missing him hiding herself not to show EVERYONE because they cannot see her weeping
But his mom and zoro had seen her crying at nights and then they made a plan to keep her busy with some of the the other thing ,take her out , watch movies etc etc .

Sana was still getting all the pamperings by the family because they new that how much big she gets ...she'll still remain a baby for them.

Baaz also kept coming thrice in a week to meet them and sana always used to say"tu na dafa ho ...Qiran ko leke aio agli baar ....dimag kharab  "
He had to agree his stubborn sister and promised to bring Qiran to meet her .

While riya , his sister and jijus also kept coming at their place .
The family group named "JUST FREINDS KA PARIVAR " where both the gill's and shukla's were added & they kept on sharing the cute juloos made by their fans and also pulled their legs after posting some of there pictures and moments where they were caught romancing .
Sidharth always made them shut their mouth while sana read the messages and be all blushy blushy .
Latestly the sidnaazians posted a picture of him from the sets .
And baaz being a big tease and sidnaazian shipper had to bring it to their notice