BADLE BADLE ANDAAZ ✨

"kitnaaaaa sundar nazaaaraaaa haii"zoro and Riya were singing this song in there style continuously which they had just now created

They had reached the farmhouse which they had booked in lonavla .
It was zoro's first time to visit there as they never planned to go go there after shehnaz's birthday before their marriage .
The place had a lot of memories stored for them and they were going to make more memories on this trip .

Zoro was over excited to visit such place .
And being family's laadla..he wanted tos pend more time with them .

Sidharth and shehnaz went to the hospital before leaving and did all the tests .

"Kitnaaaaa sundaarrrrr nazaaraaaaa hai"riya sang this song in sidharth's ear to gain his attention .

"Teri problem kya hai"he said rubbing his ear and keeping the bag in the room .

"Wohuuuuuuuuu" zoro gave the background music walking behind them

"Abe yaar inko koi Indian idol chodne jaao ...kida nikaalo Inka ..."sidharth said feeling irritated.

"Itna kyu tang karte ho isko sab " shehnaz said holding his shoulders

"Maza ata hai " riya and zoro said smiling meekly looking at them

He shook his head looking at their tantrums .

"Mai rest karne ja rha hu ..."sidharth said to them

"Mai khelne ja rha hu ,mai riya di , mamu , mami aur bua khelenge ..bye "zoro said going with riya and waved at them .

"Ken ka call aya hua hai "sidharth said laying on the bed forwading his arm for to keep her head .

"Kaam hoga dekhle ek baar "she said adjusting on his arm and looking up at his face .

He dialled Ken's number while carressing her hairs .

"Hello hottie ....howz you and Barbie "ken said as he picked the call
"Mai theek hu ...Barbie teri ghur rhi hai tujhe phone se hi "he said looking at sana's glaring face

"Sorry darling maine jaanke hottie nhi bola ....anyways ...guys you have to do a photoshoot for me ...and I am not asking you ..I am telling you ....mujhe koi ifs and buts nhi sun ne "ken told them and he looked at her and raised his brows and she nodded coming closer .

"Ha ha ..bilkul .aap kahe aur hum mana karde ho hi nhi sakta ..kab hai shoot "shehnaz said and he brought the phone closer to her .

"Jab wapas aaoge tab decide karlenge ...tabtak enjoy the trip my lovesss"ken said and they hanged the call in few minutes .

"Tabiyat theek lag rhi hai ...kuch chaheye"he asked but her reaction made him shocked .

She sat on him making him straddle and smashed her lips on his .
He couldn't react first but held her from her waist and held her hand to stop her .

"Kya hogya baby "he said as they broke the kiss .

"..kuch bhi nhi ......tu chaheye "the bold sana spoke again shocking him

"Shehnaz kya hogya hai tumhe ...are you alright "he asked touching her forehead
"Ahaaa...mera mood mat kharab kar ...jo bola hai woh kar "she said and held his collar .

"Meri izzat baby ..mummy bachao "he screamed and she slapped his cheeks not to harsh

"Tu kutta hai ...ab baat mat kario ja dafa ho "she said and started to leave his hold but he changed their positions and hovered her .

"Baby mai toh confirm kar rha tha ...kyunki tu kabhi aise karti nhi na ..mai itna acha chance kaise jaane du haat se " he said  holding her tightly and she held him from his nape for her support .
"Aaj toh mera din hai pakka "he said naughty and she pulled him and they made love .

She was fast asleep on his arms and he was busy adoring her face .

"Isko bethe bethe ho kya jata hai ...meri jungli billi " he said looking at her glowing-tired face .

He held her hand and kissed her cheeks and took her in his embrace .
"Love you "he said in her ears and kissed her cheeks making her smile in sleep .

__________________________________________________________________________________
"Surprise " atharva( neetu di's son 14 year old son) screamed at him and he went and hugged him .

"Kya baat hai...what a surprise ....kab aaye tumlog ..."he said hugging his sister tightly

"Tum log kamre se bahar niklo to pata lagega na kab aaye " shehbaz said under his breath

"Kya "shehnaz asked and he nodded in no

"Hello partner"atharva said hugging Sidharth .
"My boy ....kitna dukhi kiya isne "he pointed at his sister
"Bohot "atharva said and they chuckled while sidharth's sister hit on his stomach

"Hi diii ...kaiseee hoo " shehnaz hugged his sister and then atharva
"Mai badia hu .."his sister replied cheerfully as shehnaz was her favourite
"Maami ...I missed you bohot zyada ..."atharva said hugging shehnaz

"Kab aaye tumlog. "sidharth asked settling beside shehbaz

"Yeh iska plan tha (pointing at shehnaz ) ...isne bola tha ki sabko surprise karenge " his sister told and he looked at shehnaz who was talking with atharva .
"Kaha hai ..mom aur Preeti "his jiju asked
"Bua...dadi aur sab waha pool ki side mei hai ..."zoro told them

"Bhaiya chalo ...fishing karne chalte hai "zoro said holding atharva's hand
"Yaha pe kaha fishing karega tu be " sidharth said looking at zoro

"Dadi ne bola hai yaha pe pool hai ...hum toy laaye hai uss se karenge "

"Champ ...pool mei fish nahi hoti" "sidharth said chuckling holding him
"Nhi hogi....aap sab bhi ready hoke aaoo....aap swin karna ...mai dishes nikalunga ..."zoro said and held the fishing rod toy

"Kitna cute hai "Qiran said looking at zoro's antics .

"Haina "sana said holding zoro's hand and kissing his whole face .

"Mera pyara kuddu"she said and held him .

"Mumma mai ja rha hu ....aap jaldi Aajao ready hoke ....hum swiming karenge "zoro said the focusing more on the word "swimming"as sana is waterphobic and they always try to free her from this phobia but she starts crying even if she takes a dip into the pool .

"Thikhai ...chak sidharth "she said and held his hands shocking the as she's the one who's never ready to swim .

"Tu ...karlegi swimming"sidharth said getting up as qirbaaz started to go .

"Ha ...."shehnaz said casually and they walked towards the pool .

"Mumma are you serious "zoro asked holding her hand .

"Ha ...itna easy Lia hua hai na tumne mujhe .....swimming badi khalaji ka vada hai ....sikhao ...karlenge .huh.."she said and went towards the room to change .

"Papa ...badle andaaz "zoro said to him

"Koi toh hai baat "sidharth said looking at her going .

"Rhyme nhi bani "zoro said chuckling and sidharth picked him up .
"Tujhe phekta hu pool mei ...."Siddharth said moving towards he pool
"Daadi ko boldunga ...bua bhi hai dono ...fir dekhna "zoro warned him and he dropped him down and zoro dabbed in his swag ..
__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨