CHOTE BACHE ✨

Shehnaz was done with her shoot and was now standing outside zoro's school .

She saw him coming lazily and could read his face showing sadness.

"Hi mera puttu ...what happened"she asked cupping his face kissing his cheeks .

"Kuch nhi hua "he said and just extended his arms to pick him up .

She didn't think much that the baby inside her womb would get pressure , instead picked zoro in a flash second as he was sad .

He locked his hands behind her ba k and kept his head on her shoulder .

"Burger khaane chale " she asked opening the cars door.

"Nhi ...fir papa dussa hojayenge"he said making her feel love fir hum because he didn't think about himself , instead thought about his father's mood.

"Papa ko batayega kon " she said taking yeh burger out from the packet , she had already got that for him , as he saw them  he smiled and munched it .

"Cheersss" shehnaz said hitting his burger with hers .

"Papa ki baat pe pareshan nhi hote ...voh gussa hote rehte hai ...tujhe toh pata hi hai "she said as she thought that maybe that might be the reason behind his sadness .

Zoro hummed still lost in his own thought when sana cleaned his face as all the sauce was smudged on his face making her chuckle over him .

"Mumma ....princess ko aane mei kitna time hai "zoro asked touching her belly which was getting round now as it was her 3.5th month .

"Abhi...ummmm...9 mei se 4 minus kar "she said giving him a maths question and he counted on hai fingers .

"Ohh ho 5 months aur ...yeh kya hai ..."zoro scoffed as he also couldn't wait to see his little sibling .

"Waise zoro ....itna sure kaise hai tu ki sister hogi ..."she asked pulling his cheeks as they were done munching burgers and zoro was feeding himself and her fries.

"Papa ne bataya tha ....toh mujhe bhi sister chaiye thi pehle se ...isliye "he said  casually but his lines made her remember mornings fight .

"Zoro waise thode dino mei kuch aarha hai " she said hiding her smile and h looked up .

"Ha ...at toh rha hai ...apko yaad hai " zoro asked and she nodded .

"Mai 7 years ko hojaunga ...mujhe 7years hojayenge ...iss dharti pe rehte hue "he said and sana laughed on his statement.

"Mumma mai bhi aise hi tah aapke tummy mei "zoro asked pointing at her tummy and she got nervous for a second .

"Ha-nhi" she fumbled on her words making zoro suspicious.

All the shit ishan spoke was again revolving in his mind.

"Mai aapka baby nhi hu " he asked in a low voice and she looked at him

"Nhi baby tu mera hi hai "she said patting his cheeks and kissing them

"Pakka ...sachi bol rhe ho na "he asked looking up at her and she hummed positively .

__________________________________________________________________________________
They reached there home and saw a very cute scenario .
Sidharth was sleeping in his stomach and something was in his hands while the room's aroma was just like white sauce pasta .

She got a idea because she was use to this sidharth who manaofies her .

FLASHBACK
It was 3 months after there wedding and both of them fought like cats and dogs because he posted a BTS picture of him and his co-star that too giving a half hug .