AAP JHOOTHE HO ✨

"ek na aise bada sa board  lagwaenge ...happy bday ka "shehnaz advised .

"Abe nhi ...usse se pata chaljayega ...chant hai voh "sidharth said looking at the wall .

"Usko blind fold kardena " riya suggested.

"Fir toh pakka sure hojayega ....thoda surprise type lagna chaiye " his sister said , while she was sitting on the table with his mom and his jiju .

They were planning about zoro's bday party which is to happen after 2 days .
They want zoro to be happy and surprised .
Shehnaz's parents will be arriving on the same day as zoro being the smarty would easily get to know about it .

"Yaha na neeche tent lagwa lete hai " shehnaz said giggling pointing outside the balcony, by which she means in the flat lobby .

"Ha bilkul "sidharth said sarcastically.

"Acha idea Diya hai ....tu bata agar socha hai kuch "she said replying him back sarcastically.

"Samjh mei hi nhi arha yaar ..."he said scratching his head

"Sarr se idea nhi ayega ...dimaag se aayega ...kuch soch ..."his sister said and shehnaz went inside her room .

He looked at her going in her room so he continued guiding them about zoro's bday and went in his room to see her .

She was already asleep looking cute with a pout made over her face as she was bearing  severe aches .

He has noticed that her legs had started to swell so he brought oil and pressed her legs .
Once he was done he went to wash his hands and then came back and laid by her side taking her in his embrace and she kissed hid chest.

"Thank you "she mumbled and he opened his eyes

"Uthi Hui hai bee tu "he said looking at her face , eyes closed but face had a grin .

"Ha ....mai bore hor hi thi waha pe ....isliye andar agyi kyunki mujhe pata tha tu bhi peeche peche ayega "she said and he patted her cheeks .

"Gadhi "he mumbled and soon sleep took over them .

__________________________________________________________________________________
Zoro was back from school and today he was brought home by shehbaz .

He was not speaking much which was noticed by everyone as after entering the house he just went in his room and came back after changing his clothes and didn't ask about sidnaaz .

"Daadi mera lunch kaha pe hai "he asked her and she cupped his face .

"Kya hua ....zoro sad lagrha hai "she said

"...nhi mai sad nhi hu ...Pls lunch dedo ...bhook lagrhi hai "he said keeping his hand on his stomach and it growled .

"Betho dining table pe...."his daadi said and he nodded and quickly sat there .

"Homework mila hai koi "shehbaz asked and zoro nodded in no .

"Aagya zorooo school se " shehnaz said coming out of the room rushing towards zoro .

"Araam se maatey araam se " sidharth said to shehnaz looking at her almost jumping over the bean bag .

"Hiii kuduuuu"she said hugging zoro but he didn't hug her back and instead took his plate and began to eat .

"Dussa hai kya "shehnaz asked goinh ok his level but he didn't reply so she shrugged it thinking he might be throwing some tantrums .

__________________________________________________________________________________
It was late night 2 am when shehnaz woke up from her sleep and saw zoro's side empty .

She got up wearing her slippers looking at sidharth who's sleeping peacefully and she got out of the room.

They had noticed zoro's weird behavior but shrugged it thinking that maybe he had a fight or something as he was not talking much with them .

She went inside his room and saw him tearing all the cards he made for his sister and his pictures with them .

This made her feel bad ,that why is he doing so .

"Zoro  kya karha hai yeh "she asked coming in his room and he left all the pieces on the ground .

"Aap jao "he said rudely to her .

"Hua kya hai ...meri baat se gussa hai ...kissi ne kuch bola "she asked and he didn't reply .

"Aap pls jao "he said and she sat infront of him and held his hands .

" Mai attention nhi de pa rhi aajkal isliye gussa hai ....ya fir mai kuch bhul gyi ???"she asked smiling but he left her hands harshly and went out of the room .

"Zoroo" she shouted coming out of the room .

"Hua kya hai ...mujhe toh bata " she asked and saw him grumpily sitting on the sofa while he had fisted his palms and was clenching them more and more .

"Zoro lag jayegi ...kya hua hai ..mchalo sone chalte hai ....princess bhi sleepy horhi hai "she said and he fumed hearing the word princess.

"Aap sojao APNI PRINCESS KE SAATH ....MUJHE NHI ANAAAAAA" he screamed at her for the first time and she was in a shock seeing his different side .

Sidharth too woke up hearing zoro's scream and went out and saw shehnaz sitting on her knees and zoro sitting on the sofa , his face was red ,eyes were puffy ,it resembled that he was angry .

"Shehnaz upar Beth baby ...niche mat Beth .."he said making her sit on the sofa beside zoro .

"Mai ja rha hu ...pls meraaa peeeeechaas mat karoooo "zoro screamed at her .

"Pagal hogya hai kya bandar ....kisi ne kaat waat liya kya tujhe "sidharth tried to joke with him trying to make him laugh but the situation was worsening.

"Haa kaat liya hai mujhe .....aapne ....aap jhoothe ho "zoro said pointing at them and both of them stood up .

"Kya hogya baby bol "sidharth said and something clicked his mind .

"Ohhh ....princess ke liye shopping pe jana tha ...shit ..mai bhulgya. ..sorry ...kal subah nahaane se phele shopping pe jayenge "sidharth said and zoro left his hand.

"Nhiiiii chaiye koi princess vrincess ....fekkk doooo useeeeeee.....mujheee nhi chaiye koi bhi .....aaap jhoothe ho .....aaap mere mumma papa nhi hooo......aaap jhoothe ho .....aapne mujhe .....jhooth ...bola"zoro said loudly fuming and they both look at each other .

"Aisa nhi hai kya bolt ha hai tu ...kya sister ko fekk do ....wapas thodi jaata hai kuch ...."sidharth said as shehnaz was too numb too react over his statement as it was a fear for her that one day he'll get to know the reality .

"Jayegi ...mai bhi apne Ghar jaunga .....jaha mai pehle rehta tha ....kyunki aap mujhe yaha ADOPT karke laaye ...mai aapka baby nhi hu ...batao ...sachi bol rha hu na "zoro said and both had no answer to it .

"Zoro chal so jaaate hai raat horhi ahi ..princess ki health ke liye bhi theek nhi hai chalo "shehnaz said trying to hug him but he pushed her harshly but sidharth held her before she falls .

"Yeh kya badtameezi hai ....kaha se seekh ke aarha hai tu ....kisne bola yeh sab "sidharth scolded him .

"Mujhe ghar jana hai ...aap mere mumma papa nhi ho ...aap gande aur jhoothe hooo"zoro cried angrily and both looked at each other as they have no solution for this but zoro is also a piece of their heart who is just like their own son .

The night has brought a storm , but sun will shine brighter .

__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨