DHYAAN RAKHNA ✨

"sidharth jaldi aja ...bahar "he heard his mom calling him and he went out with his bag in his hands .
He came out and saw his sister , sana, zoro,riya and his mom standing and waiting for him .
"Chalo ab jaldi mil lo ...flight ka time hone wala hai "riya said as she looked at her mamu and hugged him .
His sister also hugged him and he touched his mother's feets .
"Bye champ "he said to zoro who was standing with his dadi and he hugged him and didnt broke into tears .
"Mujhe proud karke aana ....mujhe Clapp karna hai movie dekhne ke baad"zoro said in his ears and he nodded
"Mumma ka dhyan rakhna ...zoro strong boy haina ...Sabka dhyan rakhna .."sidharth told him in his ears and zoro nodded
He hugged EVERYONE and sana was only left .
They didn't wanted to break each other's confidence which they had built in these two days .
"Tu jaldi aajayega...mai rehlungi "sana said this too him but both of them knew that it's gonna be tough for her and him .
"I'll focus on the work and come soon "he told her this but somewhere his heart knew that he'll be thinking about them every moment .

They wanted to hug each other and bid bye but were not feeling strong enough to face eachother .

His family noticed that and told sana to go to go drop h.
She agreed in a second and sidharth moved out saving at them .

They stepped out fo the door and in the next moment he hugged her tightly and she also reciprocated equally .
It was a silent moment for them both of them spoke nothing and kept hugging eachother .
They didn't know how are they gonna be with eachother .

Tears started brimming from her eyes but she wiped them quickly not to kill his moral .
He broke the hug and just captured her lips without thinking and poured all his love in it .
She was hitting his chest feeling breathless and he broke it and saw her teary face and wiped them quickly .

He kissed her forehead and still her tears were flowing which she wasn't able to control .
"Agar ab aur royegi na ....toh mai apni film wali beheno se jaake sabse pehle flirt karunga ...aur tujhe pata bhi nhi chalega "he said teasing she and showing his tongue out .
But she didn't react to it and was still hugging him hiding his face in his neck .

"Gadhi ....meri tshirt geeli hogyi toh tu bohot pitegi "he once again tried to make her laugh but she didn't reply to him and kept hugging him .
"koi silent pyar ki Nishaani to nhi de rhi mujhe pata chale ki flight mei jaake mera hi juloos nikal jaye "he said and she came out of his neck and smiled making him sigh in relief .