BOYS DAY OUT ✨

"oyeee punjaban ....."sidharth screamed coming inside his house .

"Shhh chup "his sister told.him to keep mum as shehnaz was sleeping thank fully .

He sighed in relief as of now the baby had started kicking and ab sidharth ki football khelne wali baat ko serious liya ja rha tha !

The little one was giving her mom a tough time but shehnaz didn't complain about it as she was enjoying all this .

This was the most beautiful phase of her life which he told everyone many a times when the honslafyed her .

Zoro was being the helping hand , managing everything on his own because he could see how much both of them were going through !

Sidharth was quickly finishing his shoots as he wanted to stay with shehnaz in her last month's .

But at shoot too he was mentally at his home ...

He quickly went inside his room without making noise to see whole closet over the bed .

"Yeh kya hai "sidharth said looking at zoro in his tshirt which was too long for him .

"Cool na "he said doing ✌️.

" Oye cool .....tera one piece lagrha hai yeh .....kuch acha sa pehen "he said coming towards him throwing the clothes inside the almirah taking a matching tshirt out for him.

"Matching -matching "zoro said looking at both of them in the mirror .

"Ha ab chal " he said smiling taking him in his hold .

"Kaha chale dono " his mom asked looking at them approaching near sleeping shehnaz .

" Ghumi ghumi "zoro said settling beside sleeping shehnaz's figure .

She was wearing white color long sweatshirt which had Mickey mouse made on it and the bump where her hand was rested was doing more to her beauty and glowing face .

"Gussa hoajyegi yeh uthte hi " his mom said caressing her head and sidharth hummed .

" Now worries I am ready to handle her mood swings .....aata hu " he said holding zoro's head and gave a kiss on her forehead before leaving .

__________________________________________________________________________________

" Humne decide kya kiya hai by the way " zoro asked

" Abhi confusion hori hai yaar" sidharth said ,they were walking in mall .

" Yeh baby ke aane se phele mumma ko shower kyu de rhe hai ...woh toh daily nahaati hai ..apka shower hona chaiye...kyuki aao baby bhi ho aur shower bhi nhi lete "zoro laughed on his own joke .

"Yaarrr mai nahaatu hu sab uspe hi kyu joke maarte hai " sidharth huffed .

"Mai kal se nahaate hue khudki video banaunga aur usse post karunga ....taaki sabko pata chaljaye ki ha ...mai nahata hu ....mazaak bana diya hai ...huh "he said annoyingly.

" Aapne agar aisa socha bhi na toh juloos pakka " zoro said and he grabbed his neck .

" Tu meri team mei hai ....meri hi taang
mat keech " he said and zoro nodded .

Both went shop to shop deciding and discussing about what should they buy for her to wear .

"White white....kitna white pehenaate ho dono ...ek yellow ek white kabhi doosre colour ko bhi pyaar karo ...unhe bhi bura lagta hoga "zoro said as again his father was buying white outfits for three of them .

" Junior teri mummy ko white pasand  hai mujhpe ....and mujhe twinning karni hoti tumhaare saath " zoro mimicked his reply before he said anything .

"Chup bee..... " sidharth said shutting him because he was literally speaking what sidharth meant .